Ubiquiti TOUGHCable Carrier Outdoor Shielded Cat5e Ethernet Cable 1000 Feet (305m) - TC-CARRIER
Ubiquiti Networks TC-CARRIER
|Price||£150.00 EXC VAT||£148.50 EXC VAT||£147.00 EXC VAT||£144.75 EXC VAT||£142.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
TC-CARRIER - Ubiquiti TOUGHCable Carrier Outdoor Shielded Cat5e Ethernet Cable
This is a full drum of 1000 Feet (305m) of Toughcable Carrier, we also sell this per metre - Ubiquiti TOUGHCable Carrier - Per Metre for shorter lengths.
The Ubiquiti TOUGHCable CARRIER includes an Anti-Crosstalk Divider all throughout the cable and an extra braided shield for EM protection.
Outdoor carrier class shielded ethernet cable: Protect your networks from the most brutal environments with Ubiquiti's industrial-grade shielded ethernet cable, TOUGHCable.
Increase Performance: Dramatically improve your ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti TOUGHCables.
Extreme Weather-proof: TOUGHCables have been built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
Eliminate ESD Attacks: Protect your networks from devastating ESD Attacks, TOUGHCables eliminate ESD attacks and ethernet hardware damage.
Extended Cable Support: TOUGHCables have been developed to have increased power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
- ESD Drain Wire, TOUGHCable cables have an integrated ESD Drain wire to prevent ESD attacks & damage.
- Multi-Layered Shielding design enables TOUGHCables to withstand harsh weather and heavy use.
- TOUGHCable CARRIER currently come in 1000ft (304.8m) lengths and 24 AWG.
- Category 5e Outdoor Carrier Class Shielded Cable.
- Anti-Crosstalk Divider inside the inner core separates the wire pairs to reduce cross talk.
- Use ToughCable Connectors, specifically designed for use with Ubiquiti ToughCable (sold separately).
|Ethernet Support||Up to 1 Gbps|
|Conductor Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Conductor||Solid Bare Copper|
|Conductor Diameter||0.5 +/- 0.005 mm|
|Insulation Type||Solid PE|
|Insulation Diameter||1.16 +/- 0.02 mm|
|Separation (Polyester Wrapping)||Thick: 0.025 mm, Extent: 20 mm|
|Anti-Crosstalk Divider||LDPE: 4.2*0.3 mm|
|Cable Shield (Aluminium Foil)||Thick: 0.060 mm, Extent: 20 mm|
|ESD Drain Wire||0.4 TC|
|Secondary Cable Shield||16*8*0.16AA Density: 95%|
|Jacket Outer Diameter||6.8 +/- 0.3 mm|
|Reference Standard||ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA568B.2|
|Installation Temperature||-20 to 60C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 75C|
|Operation Temperature||-40 to 80C|