IDEA4TEC Smart PowerBank PoE 12V with USB - EU PSU Included
||£74.99 EXC VAT||£74.24 EXC VAT||£73.49 EXC VAT||£72.37 EXC VAT||£71.24 EXC VAT ||CALL US
The Smart PowerBank PoE 12V is a handy power source for use during installation or testing of equipment where a mains power source may not be available. It is designed to power devices that use passive PoE. The PowerBank can be used with Ubiquiti Networks AirMax products and MikroTik RouterBoards.
Efficiency 25 W/h, at 1500mA load current provides 3 hours of continuous operation.
Built in Li-Ion 7.4V 3500mAh battery.
Built-in microprocessor fast charger, full charge in 3 hours.
Charging power 12V, can be charged from car installation.(Suitable adapter cable required. Not supplied).
Double security of charging and discharge of battery.
Single RJ45 connector for Ethernet, including one with PoE.
Battery level indicator.
Short circuit indicator.
- Power supply (charging): 12V DC
- PoE output voltage: 12V DC, 1500mA (Passive POE)
- Maximum continuous output current: 1500mA
- Protection activation current, 5s: 2A
- Protection activation current, 1s: >2,2A
- Time for full charging: 3h
- Battery: Li-Ion 18500 7.2v/3500mAh
- Weight: 230g
- Dimension: 147mm x 89mm x 24mm
- Temperature Range: 0 to 60 Degrees
Read our Blog about the Smart PowerBank PoE
There are no reviews for this product at this time
Customers who purchased this also purchased: