Netonix WISP 150W PoE 8 Port Network Switch - WS-8-150-DC
|Price||£345.00 EXC VAT||£341.55 EXC VAT||£338.10 EXC VAT||£332.93 EXC VAT||£327.75 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Netonix WISP PoE 8 Port Network Switch 150W WS-8-150-DC
The WS-8-150-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry delivering Gigabit Ethernet performance in a compact rugged chassis with an extended operating temperature range.
The WISP Switch line is capable of powering 24V, 48V, and 48VH devices with software selectable output voltage control. 24V and 48V outputs available right down to 9V input. It is the ideal PoE solution for use at WISP tower deployments.
Users are able to program the WS-8-150-DC to shut down lower priority POE ports when batteries get low and to restore them when sufficient reserves return or when it detects charging has resumed from solar or wind.
The WS-8-150-DC can be configured to shut down when power is low, on all POE ports and hibernate your remote site until it detects solar or wind charging has resumed and sufficient reserves are generated.
- Manufactured and Assembled North America
- Standard 19 inch rack mount / Desktop / Wall mount YES
- Dimensions 191mm x 178mm x 44mm
- Weight 2 kg
- Power Input 9-60 VDC
- Chassis Earth Ground Lug YES
- Max. Power Consumption N/A
- Intelligent Forced Air Cooling With Fan RPM Monitoring YES
- Switch Core and PHYs Vitesse
- Processor MIPS 24K 416 MHz
- System Memory 128 MB
- Flash Storage 16 MB
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate 14 Gbps
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature -25 to 55 Degs C (-13 to 131 Degs F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Console Port RS-232
- Ethernet Ports (6) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- SFP Ports (2)
- Passive PoE Configured Per Port via UI 24V 0.75A pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-)/ 48V 0.75A pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-)/ 48VH 1.5A pins 1,2,4,5(+) 3,6,7,8(-)
- PoE Out Voltage Range 48-50 VDC / 22-24 VDC
- Passive PoE Current Sensors Per Port YES
- ESD Rating 24 kV Air / 24 kV Contact
- Netonix WS-8-150-DC
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
Netonix WS-8-150-DC Specsheet