PC Engines ALIX 2E13 System Board - LX800 / 256MB RAM / 3 LAN / mini-PCI / USB / RTC Battery
PC Engines ALIX2E13
The PC Engines ALIX series of system boards gives users a higher performance replacement for the WRAP series of system boards.
This 2D13 version includes an RTC battery.
Applications: Thin clients, kiosks, industrial user interface, wireless routers, firewalls, special purpose network devices...
- CPU: 500 MHz AMD Geode LX CPU - cache = 64KB instruction + 64KB data + 128KB L2 - integrated crypto accelerator
- DRAM: 256 MB DDR SDRAM
- Storage: Operating system and application stored on CompactFlash card (not included).
- Power: DC jack or passive POE, min. 7V to max. 20V
- Expansion: LPC bus for adding serial ports, ISA style I/O, GPIO etc. I2C bus for user interface, software lock devices etc.
- Connectivity: 3 Ethernet channels (Via VT6105M), 1 miniPCI slots, 1 serial port (console).
- Software Support:
- FreeBSD (on older versions, may need to disable USB 2.0 in BIOS, or disable the EHCI driver)
- Monowall (FreeBSD based)
- pfSense (FreeBSD based)
- STYX (FreeBSD based Secure Internet Appliances, in German)
- Fluxbuntu - lighter version of Ubuntu Linux based on Fluxbox window manager
- iMedia ALIX Linux - highly recommended for a quick start - fits nicely on a 512MB CF card.
- Voyage Linux
- NetBSD (version 4.0RC1 tested ok)
- OpenBSD OpenBSD (works ok on version 4.1, no X11 support)
There are no reviews for this product at this time