PC Engines APU2 C2 System Board with 2GB RAM
PC Engines APU2C2
||£125.00 EXC VAT||£123.75 EXC VAT||£122.50 EXC VAT||£120.63 EXC VAT||£118.75 EXC VAT ||CALL US
The PC Engines APU 2 C2 with 2GB RAM system board is a big step up in performance and capacity from the popular ALIX series.
Applications: Routers, firewalls, VOIP, dedicated servers, special purpose network plumbing, education tools...
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- Power: 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2b2, i210AT on apu2b4)
- Firmware: CoreBoot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot.
- Form factor: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Cooling: Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
The power supply required for this board
is not the same as that for the Alix/Wrap boards.
5 days ago Collected by Trustpilot
Item as described and very prompt delivery - will use again
2 years ago Collected by Trustpilot
This fulfils my main need (a router with Gigabit NICs). It was straightforward to fit the heatsink kit supplied with the board using the instructions on PC Engines' website. I have booted Linux via syslinux from USB memory, SD card and mSATA card and it booted OK in all cases.
Frequently Purchased Together