RFTechnics 13dBi 120 Degree Sector Antenna for 2.4Ghz
This product is "End Of Life"
||£65.67 EXC VAT||£65.01 EXC VAT||£64.36 EXC VAT||£63.37 EXC VAT||£62.39 EXC VAT ||CALL US
- Ideally suited for 2.4GHz point to multipoint applications where a longer range is needed in large open spaces (Warehouses, Shopping Malls, Marinas)
- Maintains excellent RF performance across 2400MHz-2500MHz frequency band
- Rugged, weather proof construction
- Compact, light weight, small footprint and unobtrusive
- Suitable for in-door or outdoor use
- Provides 120 Degree sectorial cover
- Install three around a mast to provide an omnidirectional but higher gain and lower noise system than a normal omni
- Vertically polarised
- Use with MikroTik Groove
- Frequency Band: 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Polarisation: Vertical
- -3dB Beamwidth Horizontal Plane: 120 Degs (Sectorial)
- -3dB Beamwidth Vertical Plane: 12 Degs
- Beam Tilt: 0 (No beam tilt with frequency)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: 1.5:1.0 max.
- Maximum Input Power: 100 W
- Connector Type: N-Type Female.
- Width (Nominal): 50 mm ( 1.9 in)
- Height (Nominal): 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Weight: 0.5 Kg (1.0 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -30 Degs C to + 60 Degs C
- Wind Loading: 130 mph (210 km/h)
- Covering Material: UV stabilised ABS Plastic
- Colour: White
- Mounting Method: Galvanised steel bracket set for mast or pole mounting 1.2 - 2.5 in (30 - 62 mm).
- Comes complete with mounting hardware
There are no reviews for this product at this time
Frequently Purchased Together