TruAudio SubTerrain Underground 10″ Subwoofer – 200W – ST-SUB-10.2 (Yellow)
Maximum Airflow Port Tube – unique flared design at both ends optimizes airflow to generate maximum sound.
Balanced Dual Air Chambers – tuned specifically for its Bandpass enclosure and properly balanced to enhance performance of 10” injected poly driver for deep, rumbling bass.
Greater Sound Dispersion
Exclusive Soft Curve Cap – projects sound throughout the surrounding area rather than sending it back into the ground like other underground subs. 2,500+ square foot omnidirectional sound.
Less Than 19” Long – Enjoy big, booming sound with the smallest landscape footprint in the industry.
Tech Tip: Before burying the sub, put gravel at the bottom of the hole for drainage, leveling and to help prevent freezing.
- Colour: Yellow
- Speaker Type: Underground subwoofer (passive)
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Driver: 10″ injected polypropylene, long throw
- Power: 20-250 watts internal amplifier
- Inputs: 1. RCA L/R 2. LEF 3. High Level Input
- Crossover: 40 – 200 Hz. continuously variable low pass
- Frequency Response: 40-85 Hz +/-3db
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Cabinet Dimensions: Height: 28.7″ (729mm) x Width: 16.5″ (419mm) x Depth 13.4″ (341mm) x Length 18.9″ (480mm)