Ubiquiti Edgepoint 16 Port PoE Switch - EP-S16
Ubiquiti Networks EP-S16
||£400.00 EXC VAT||£396.00 EXC VAT||£392.00 EXC VAT||£386.00 EXC VAT||£380.00 EXC VAT ||CALL US
- Breakthrough in Tower Deployment - The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
- All-in-One Design - A single, compact controller eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
- Purpose-Built for WISP Control The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
- Advanced Routing Applications - Powerful routing features such as link balancing, provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.
- Model - EP-R8
- Dimensions - 326.6 x 382.7 x 88.8mm
- Weight - 3.4kg
- Power Input -
- DC Terminal Block
- RJ45 POE (Port 1 & 2)
- Power Supply - Min 54v / 0.8A
- VDC Input - 54v / 6A
- Passive POE Input - 54V/1.5A, 4-Pair (+1, 2, 4, 5; -3, 6, 7, 8) Passive PoE, Ports 1 and 2
(Do NOT Configure Port 1 or 2 in PoE Output Mode
if You Are Using PoE Input Power Sources.)
- Passive POE Output -
- 54V or 24V /1.4A, 4-Pair (+1, 2, 4, 5; -3, 6, 7, 8) Passive PoE, Ports 1 to 4
- 802.3af/at or 24V/0.7A, 2-Pair (+4, 5; -7, 8) Passive PoE, Ports 5 to 16
- Ports -
- 16 x 10/100/1000 RJ45
- 2 x SFP+ 10Gbp
- 1 x RJ45 Serial Port
- Processor - ARM Cortex-A9 400MHz
- System Memory - 256GB DDR3
- Storage - 32GB NAND
- Operating Temperature - -20 to 65
- Operating Humidity - 10 to 90% Non condensing
The Datasheet can be found here.
There are no reviews for this product at this time
Frequently Purchased Together