Ubiquiti UniFi AC Mesh Pro Outdoor 5 Pack UAP-AC-M-PRO-5 (No PoE Injectors)
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-M-PRO-5
Availability: Despatched next working day
Linitx Quick Code # 15016
Manufacturer SKU: UAP-AC-M-PRO-5
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
|Price||£740.00 EXC VAT||£732.60 EXC VAT||£725.20 EXC VAT||£714.10 EXC VAT||£703.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Weather-Resistant Form Factor: The enclosure of the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP is designed to withstand the elements, making it ideal for outdoor deployment.
LED: Unique provisioning LED provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Powerful Coverage: Built-in dual-band omnidirectional antennas deliver expanded range coverage outdoors.
Mounting Flexibility: The UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP can be mounted on a wall or pole. (All accessories are included.)
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports: The primary port is for data and PoE; the secondary port is for bridging.
Multiple Power Options: You can power the UniFi AC Mesh Pro AP with an 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the Ubiquiti 48V 24W Gigabit PoE adapter (sold separately). We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately).
- Dimensions- 343.2 x 181.2 x 60.2 mm (13.51 x 7.13 x 2.37")
- Weight- 633 g
- Networking Interface- 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons- Reset
- Power Method- 802.3af PoE(Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Maximum Power Consumption- 9W
- Maximum TX Power- 2.4 GHz; 22 dBm 5 GHz; 22 dBm/li>
- Antennas- 3x Internal Dual-Band Antennas 8 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Security- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID- Up to Four per Radio
- Mounting- Wall/Pole (Pole Kit Included)
- Operating Temperature- -40 to 70C
- Operating Humidity- 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Certifications- CE, FCC, IC
Advanced Traffic Management:-
- VLAN- 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS- Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation- Supported
- WMM- Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients- 200+
Supported Data Rates (Mbps):-
- 802.11ac- 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2/3, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11n- 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11a- 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11g- 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11b- 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
Please note that Wireless uplink can only use non-DFS channels.