Ubiquiti Unifi UAP AC LITE AP/Hotspot - Refurbished
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LITE
Please note, this is a REFURBISHED unit. Boxes/units maybe be unsealed. All items are complete and tested.
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP AC LITE Access Point is Ubiquiti's latest UAP which brings dual band connectivity at that low Ubiquiti price. Dual band is now a feature on this new entry model and the latest in 802.11ac technology is included by default with a 2x2 3 dBI antenna configuration allowing up to 867Mbps on the 5Ghz band. The UAP AC Lite also has a smaller form factor - measuring only 15.5cm across as opposed to the previous 20cm.
The UniFi UAP-AC range supports both old and new generation wireless devices by offering dual-band operation with 2x2 MIMO technology from legacy 2.4Ghz 802.11G/N to the new 802.11ac which provides greater speed for compatible devices. It has a range of up to 125 m (400 ft). During the initial few months Ubiquiti are due to release firmware upgrades allowing zero hand-off and wireless uplinking across the AC devices, band B licensing is also expected allowing these devices to operate with more available frequencies and power output.
The UAP AC LITE is also available in a 5 pack which does not include POE injectors, click here for details.
With no license costs and a free software controller Ubiquiti offers unlimited scalability to build your wireless networks as small or large as you need. Start with one; expand to thousands.
After the UniFi Controller software is installed on a Linux, Mac or Windows computer ( also available in a separate hardware box ) it can be accessed through any device using a standard web browser. The Ubiquiti UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi Access Points, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti UniFi devices.
- UniFi (UAP-AC-LITE) AP
- Mounting bracket
- PSU with integral Passive PoE injector
- C5 cloverleaf mains cable (a UK power lead will be provided free of Charge)
- 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Band
- 300 Mbps on 2.4 Ghz
- 867 Mbps on 5 Ghz
- Range up to 400 ft
- WiFi-Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 31.45 mm
- Weight: 170 g (185 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter Included
- Max. Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70C
- Operating Humidity: 5 - 95% Condensing
- 2.4 GHz: 3dBI Integrated
- 5 GHz: 3dBI Integrated
- Max. TX Power: 2.4 GHz 20 dBm, 5 GHz 20 dBm
- Advanced Traffic Management:
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 200+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n, 2.4 GHz (2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11n, 5 GHz (2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac, 5 GHz (2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Help with the Unifi Controller can be found here.
25 days ago Collected by Trustpilot
I bought the Unifi AC Lite access point as my TV could get hardly any signal at all. Years ago the old ceiling was replaced by foil backed plaster board, effectively isolating the room from any WiFi signal at all. I tried power line extenders but due to the wiring in our proved no help at all. Although I had some trouble setting it up ( phoned Ubiquiti help line, who were excellent) once it was up and running i now get speeds of 60 MPS. This is faster than the Plus net router itself. I rarely write reviews but my experience was so good I thought this might help others who had a similar problem.
4 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
This is an incredible device - commercial quality and performance for a consumer price. I'll be buying more Ubiquiti stuff soon.
8 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
A product that packs some punch in a very small package. Range of this is outstanding and when teamed up with the free controller software you cannot go wrong.
8 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
Love the new version of this. Just works. Easy to manage with the phone App.
12 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
I can honestly say that this is the best access point I have ever owned. Setup is fairly easy. If you want to use this in a non enterprise environment, then I recommend using the app to configure it directly. It runs dual band with no problems, I have the same SSID for 5GHz and 2.4Ghz and devices just connect at the speed they want. Well designed, the mounting is easy. Singles also come with a POE injector allowing you to just have a single cable to the access point. All my family is on-line all the time with multiple devices, domestic equipment wasn't cutting it. This does.
1 year ago Collected by Trustpilot
These guys are good. Very helpful in the phone and it was easy order their stuff online too. I had to place two separate orders and when I asked them to ship it together they did with no questions. Brilliant service.
Unify devices are bloody brilliant. Have been using them for years.
2 years ago Collected by Trustpilot
Easy to set up and work well. The free control software is excellent
Frequently Purchased Together