Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket AC Lite BaseStation R5AC-LITE
Ubiquiti Networks R5AC-LITE
|Price||£105.00 EXC VAT||£103.95 EXC VAT||£102.90 EXC VAT||£101.33 EXC VAT||£99.75 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket M5 AC is the latest in the Rocket range with added 802.11ac for higher throughputs than other Rocket M5 models. The New Rocket AC can attach to any of the current rocket dish's but to get the most from your PtP link the Rocket AC should be paired with the Rocket Dish AC. The Rocket AC comes as standard with 10/100/1000 Ethernet interfaces allowing the higher wireless link throughput of up to 450Mbps to be passed at both ends.
Featuring proprietary airMAX ac technology, the Rocket5ac Lite is ideal for deployment in Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging applications requiring maximum performance. Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) functionality is added with firmware update 7.1-rc, this new firmware allows the rocket ac to connect to multiple Rocket ac clients. (This only works on 802.11ac and airMAX only)
Performance Breakthrough airMAX ac products offer improved latency, noise immunity, scalability and significantly increased throughput performance.
Superior Processing Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Plug and Play Integration The innovative airMAX ac antennas feature significant advances in beam and energy isolation performance for increased capacity of airMAX networks.
Web administration is very simple and clear. Settings include:
- AP mode, client
- Traffic shaping
- Between WAN and LAN routing and transparent bridge, with or without NAT
- Antenna polarization (vertical / horizontal / adaptive)
- Signal strength, which correspond to the specific LED indicator
- Output power up to 27 dBm
- Antenna Alignment Tool
- Site Survey
- TX Power regulation: yes
- Comformity: FCC, CE
- Default IP: 192.168.1.20
- Default name: ubnt
- Default password: ubnt
- DHCP: yes
- Dimension: 162 x 84 x 37 mm
- Encryption: WPA2 AES Only
- Frequence: 5.150 - 5.825 GHz
- Output Power: 27 dBm
- Interface : 10/100/100 LAN, WiFI
- LAN port: 1x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Modulation: OFDM
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16 MB NOR FLASH
- Operation mode : AP, Client
- Operational temperature: -40 ~ 80 C
- OS: AirOS V7
- Power supply: 24 V, 0,8 A
- Procesor: MIPS 74Kc
- Standards: 802.11AC
- Transmission speed: 450 Mbps
- Weight: 250 grams
Please see the video below for how to set up a PtP link using Ubiquiti's airOS 7 which comes as standard on the Ubiquiti Rocket Ac's.