Ubiquiti mFi mPort - RJ45 and WiFi
Ubiquiti Networks mPort
||£50.00 EXC VAT||£49.50 EXC VAT||£49.00 EXC VAT||£48.25 EXC VAT||£47.50 EXC VAT ||CALL US
mFi is a Machine-to-Machine management system from Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. The mFi hardware can be managed and monitored from the mFi Controller software. The mFi Controller software allows you to create rules that trigger actions based on data from your mFi sensors. For example, motion detection could turn a light on, or a high temperature reading could trigger a fan. The mFi platform is compatible with third-party devices, making the options unlimited.
- Plug and Play Installation: Use standard Ethernet cable to connect machines and sensors. Use WiFi to seamlessly connect mFi nodes to your IP network. Unlimited device scalability.
- Powerful Functionality: Create powerful relationships between sensors, machines, and powered devices.
- Cloud and Mobile Support: Access multiple mFi networks from any remote location through a web browser. New Devices can instantly be discovered and provisioned through the cloud.
- Sophisticated User Experience: From auto- detection of machines through intuitive and powerful rule creation, the mFi Controller transforms a machine network into an automated symphony.
The Ubiquiti mFi mPort has two mFi RJ45 connectors and a terminal block connector. The mPort has built-in WiFi and Ethernet to connect to the IP network
- 2 mFi RJ45 connectors
- 1 terminal block connector
- built-in WiFi and Ethernet to connect to the IP network
- Dimensions: 100 x 60 x 27.5 mm (H x W x D) 100 x 60 x 36.5 mm (with Bracket)
- Weight: 4.2 oz (with Bracket)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Surge Protection Integrated PoE Adapter (Included)
- Max. Power Consumption: 3 W
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Ports: 2 x mFi RJ45 Ports and 1 x mFi Terminal Block Port
- WiFi Standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Memory: 16 MB RAM, 8 MB Flash
- LEDs: 3 LEDs (Power, Ethernet, Status)
- Mounting: Wall-Mount Bracket (Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70 C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 80% Condensing
1 year ago Collected by Trustpilot
Discontinued product but works as expected.
2 years ago Collected by Trustpilot
Required for use with the temperature sensor. Nice tidy bit of kit.
Customers who purchased this also purchased: