FSP 250W 1U Compact Power Supply - FSP250-50GUB
|Price||£40.50 EXC VAT||£40.10 EXC VAT||£39.69 EXC VAT||£39.08 EXC VAT||£38.48 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
A compact 1U PSU from FSP, rated at 250W.
- High efficiency
- Low ripple & noise
- Over voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Resettable power shut down
- Internal 4 cm fan
- 100% burn-in test
- Input Specifications:
- Voltage: 100~240VAC
- Frequency: 47Hz - 63Hz.
- Input current: 5A / 3A
- Output Specifications:
- Over-voltage protection: +3.3V, +5V, +12V
- Overload protection: +3.3V, +5V , +12V
- Remote ON/OFF control: The power supply shall accept a logic collector level which will disable / enable all output voltage (excluding +5V standby).
- Power good signal: 115 / 230VAC (full load) : 100 - 500 ms
- Power Output (Amps):
- +3.3V - 17A
- +5V - 18A
- +12V - 17A
- -12V - 0.8A
- +5VSB - 2A
- Dimensions: 150 x 81.5 x 40.5mm
- Power Connectors:
- 1 x 20/24 pin ATX (30cm cable)
- 1 x 4pin 12V AUX (P4)
- 3 x SATA
- 2 x Molex
- 1 x Floppy
There is no specification detail for this product yet.
There is no box content detail for this product yet.
MR A 3 years ago Used as a replacement power supply for a HP Proliant Microserver Gen7. A bit expensive but half the price of the genuine HP part. Fits OK - the 24 pin lead is long enough to reach without straining. The single SATA will reach a hard drive in the top bay. The double SATA were cut off and replaced with MOLEX, this reaches the chassis connectors OK. Reliable so far - but only installed yesterday.
There are no datasheets for this product yet.