LinITX High Quality Waterproof RP-SMA to RP-SMA Pigtail Cable for Ubiquiti Rocket
|Price||£4.85 EXC VAT||£4.80 EXC VAT||£4.75 EXC VAT||£4.68 EXC VAT||£4.61 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Replacement high quality Pigtail Cable RP-SMA to RP-SMA to connect the Ubiquiti Rocket to Sector Antenna's and Rocket Dishes as well as for use with MikroTik radios such as the RB912 Outdoor.
After about two years of service, we have found that the original pigtails begin to deteriorate causing loss of signal quality, lowered radio modulation rates, lowered CCQ and poor AMQ or even complete link failure. So, we improved on the original design by getting these made to our own specification.
Using a high quality UV stabilised black outer sheath double screened low loss coax (CLF-200) (unlike the poorer quality RG58 coax used by some manufacturers), solid brass 90 degree connectors instead of straight ones and making the cable longer, we think we have created a much better and easier to use version of the original pigtails.
- High Quality Double Screened 50 Ohm CLF200 Outdoor Rated Low Loss Cable
- Brass 90 Degree connectors making it much easier to install
- Flexible multi-strand centre core
- IP67 Waterproof (highly recommended to also use Self-Amalgamating tape)
- Slightly longer 19cm Length making it easier to fit, yet same low loss as the original. (Approx 0.1-0.2dB at 5-6GHz)