LinITX Ubiquiti White POE Gigabit Power Adaptor POE-24-12W-G-WH Spare Part GP-A240-050G
This product is "End Of Life"
These injectors have been recovered from returned units and will not include any retail packaging or a UK mains lead. Age will vary however all injectors have been confirmed working.
24v GigaBit power supply for use with the UniFi UAP and UAP-LR. It can also be used with the Ubiquiti AirMax range.
Using 24v supplies allows long ethernet cable runs, typically up to 100 metres at Gigabit Speeds.
Image for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary.
- Earth grounding/ESD protection
- Power LED
- Output Voltage: 24VDC @ 0.5A
- Input Voltage: 90-260VAC@47-63Hz
- Input Current: 0.3A @120VAC, 0.2A @230VAC
- Inrush Current: <15A peak @120VAC, <30A peak @230VAC
- Efficiency: 70+%
- Output Ripple: 1% Max
- Switching Frequency: 200kHz
- Line Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 1%
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +60 deg C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 deg C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 90% non condensing
- Weight: 158.5g
- AC Connector: IEC-320 C6
- Data IN / POE: RJ45 Shielded Socket
- 80% Current Indicator: Power LED will change colour
- Surge Protection: Common Mode
- Clamping Protection: 11V Data, 77.5V Power
- Max Surge Discharge: 1200A (8/20uS) Power
- Peak Pulse Current: 36A (10/1000uS) Data
- Shunt Capacitance: <5pf data
- Response Time: <1nS
- Compliance: UL, EN55022 (CISPR22) class B, Meets CE