OPEN BOX Netonix WS-26-400-IDC WISP PoE Switch
Open Box - Please note that this is an "open box" product, this means that outer packaging may be unsealed or show minor cosmetic damage. All open box items are checked and tested on site before sale. Any imperfections to the actual product will be noted in the description.
The Netonix WISP Switch model WS-26-400-IDC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount
- Optional 19 inch rack mount kit
- Dimensions 343 mm x 248 mm x 44 mm
- Operating temperature -25 to 55 Degrees C
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port
- 24 Ports with individually Manged POE
- 2 SFP Uplink Ports
Optional rack mount kit sold separately
NOTE: This switch is designed to operate on negative or positive 36V-72V sites and does not allow monitoring of DC input voltage
You can find the Netonix datasheet here.