OPEN BOX Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket 2AC Prism
Ubiquiti Networks R2AC-OPEN
Open Box - Please note that this is an "open box" product, this means that outer packaging may be unsealed or show minor cosmetic damage. All open box items are checked and tested on site before sale. Any imperfections to the actual product will be noted in the description.
The Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket 2AC Prism improves upon the tried and tested Rocket M2 series. Offering improved through-put, flexibility, ease of use and advanced features in either a PtMP or PtP scenario.
The Rocket 2AC Prism features both airMAX ac and airPrism technologies for maximum wireless performance in high-density areas. It delivers complete coverage of the 2.4GHz spectrum with a single radio. The Rocket 2AC Prism allows for flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths.
airOS 8 - airOS v8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features:
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width:
PtP: 10/20/40 MHz
PtMP: 10/20/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic Channel Selection Tool
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation/li>
- Redesigned User Interface
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView Spectrum Analyzer
airPRISM - To enhance airMAX ac performance, Ubiquiti Networks introduces their patented airPrism technology.
- Improves SNR - High data rates require a high Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), which is challenging to achieve, especially in noisy, high-density areas. Integrated into Ubiquiti's custom silicon, airPrism technology creates a high SNR by isolating signals within the operating channel and rejecting interference using specialised circuitry, the High-Selectivity Receiver(HSR).
- Removes Interference - Depending on the product model and operating mode, available channel widths may include 10, 20, or 40 MHz. Theoretically APs operate on different channels; however, because of the wider channel bandwidths, there can be overlap in spectrum usage. airPrism technology removes up to an additional 30+ dB of adjacent channel interference through the active filtering design, so an airMAX ac AP with airPrism technology can provide significantly greater performance than a typical AP.
- Facilitates AP Co-Location - Co-location is vital in many scenarios. For example, a WISP may have limited tower space, so it must co-locate all APs within that allotted footprint. Shielding and other means can lessen interference but may be impractical. By deploying airMAX ac APs with airPrism technology, you can co-locate APs and enhance the overall performance of your wireless network
* GPS sync support available in airOS firmware v8.5.0 and newer.
You can find the R2AC datasheet here.
|Dimensions||88 x 40 x 230 mm|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|RF Connectors||(2) RP-SMA (Waterproof), (1) GPS* (Waterproof )|
|LEDs||(4) Signal Strength, GPS*, LAN, Power|
|Enclosure||Die-Cast Aluminum with White Powder Coating|
|Max. Power Consumption||8.5W|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Processor Specs||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz|
|Memory||128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16 MB NOR Flash|
|Supported Voltage Range||18-26VDC|
|Signal Strength LEDs||Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels|
|Channel Sizes||10/20/40 MHz|
|ESD/EMP Protection||24 kV Contact / Air for Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70 C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Shock and Vibration||ETSI300-019-1.4|
|Modes||Access Point, Station|
|Services||Web Server, SNMP, SSH Server, Telnet , Ping Watchdog, DHCP, NAT, Bridging, Routing|
|Utilities||airMagic, airView, Antenna Alignment Tool, Discovery Utility, Site Survey, Ping, Traceroute, Speed Test|
|Distance Adjustment||Dynamic Ack and Ackless Mode|
|Power Adjustment||Software Adjustable UI or CLI|
|Security||WPA2 AES Only|
|QoS||Supports Packet Level Classification WMM and User Customer Level: High/Medium/Low|
|Statistical Reporting||Up Time, Packet Errors, Data Rates, Wireless Distance, Ethernet Link Rate|
|Other||Remote Reset Support, Software Enabled/Disabled,VLAN Support, 256QAM, GPS*, TX Filter|
|Ubiquiti Specific Features||10 MHz Channels, airMAX ac Mode, Traffic Shaping with Burst Support, |
Discovery Protocol, Frequency Band Offset, Ackless Mode
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|