PC Engines APU3c2 System Board with 2GB RAM
PC Engines APU3c2
||£156.00 EXC VAT||£154.44 EXC VAT||£152.88 EXC VAT||£150.54 EXC VAT||£148.20 EXC VAT ||CALL US
The PC Engines APU 3 C3 with 2GB RAM system board is a big step up in performance and capacity from the popular ALIX series. This board version is targeted at applications that require 2 3G / LTE modems. SIM sockets can be swapped under GPIO control, enabling failover between two different networks even when only one modem is used. Another feature is the option for a regular PCI express slot on the side.
Applications: Routers, firewalls, VOIP, dedicated servers, special purpose network plumbing, education tools...
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 2 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- Power: 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Expansion: 3 miniPCI express (J14 USB or mSATA, with SIM; J15 USB only, with SIM; J16: full miniPCI express, but no SIM, intended for wifi). GPIO header, optional I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD).
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2b2, i210AT on apu2b4)
- Firmware: CoreBoot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot.
- Form factor: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Cooling: Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
The power supply required for this board
is not the same as that for the Alix/Wrap boards.
There are no reviews for this product at this time