RFTechnics 13dBi 120 Degree Sector Antenna for 2.4Ghz
|Price||£65.67 EXC VAT||£65.01 EXC VAT||£64.36 EXC VAT||£63.37 EXC VAT||£62.39 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
This product is "End Of Life"
- Ideally suited for 2.4GHz point to multipoint applications where a longer range is needed in large open spaces (Warehouses, Shopping Malls, Marinas)
- Maintains excellent RF performance across 2400MHz-2500MHz frequency band
- Rugged, weather proof construction
- Compact, light weight, small footprint and unobtrusive
- Suitable for in-door or outdoor use
- Provides 120 Degree sectorial cover
- Install three around a mast to provide an omnidirectional but higher gain and lower noise system than a normal omni
- Vertically polarised
- Use with MikroTik Groove
- Frequency Band: 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Polarisation: Vertical
- -3dB Beamwidth Horizontal Plane: 120 Degs (Sectorial)
- -3dB Beamwidth Vertical Plane: 12 Degs
- Beam Tilt: 0 (No beam tilt with frequency)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: 1.5:1.0 max.
- Maximum Input Power: 100 W
- Connector Type: N-Type Female.
- Width (Nominal): 50 mm ( 1.9 in)
- Height (Nominal): 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Weight: 0.5 Kg (1.0 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -30 Degs C to + 60 Degs C
- Wind Loading: 130 mph (210 km/h)
- Covering Material: UV stabilised ABS Plastic
- Colour: White
- Mounting Method: Galvanised steel bracket set for mast or pole mounting 1.2 - 2.5 in (30 - 62 mm).
- Comes complete with mounting hardware
There is no specification detail for this product yet.
There is no box content detail for this product yet.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no datasheets for this product yet.