Ubiquiti airMAX M5 Omni Antenna 10dBi - AMO-5G10
Ubiquiti Networks AMO-5G10
|Price||£103.00 EXC VAT||£101.97 EXC VAT||£100.94 EXC VAT||£99.40 EXC VAT||£97.85 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti airMax Omni antenna with 10dBi gain is a Carrier Class 2x2 Dual Polarity MIMO omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Rocket M5 radios running on 5Ghz (Rocket M5 sold separately).
Rocket M5 combines the "brains" in one robust unit; just pair Rocket M with AirMax Omni to create powerful 360? omnidirectional basestation. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
For a higher gain antenna then check out the Ubiquiti airMAX Omni antenna with 13dBi gain.
- Frequency Range: 5.45 - 5.85 GHz
- Gain: 10 dBi
- Elevation Beamwidth: 12 deg
- Max VSWR: 1.6:1
- Downtilt: 4 deg
- Dimensions: 158 x 98 x 579 mm
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 8 lb @ 100 mph
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 25 dB min
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Universal pole mount
- Rocket M bracket
- Weatherproof RF jumpers