Ubiquiti airMAX M5 Titanium Variable Beam Sector 60-120 degree - AM-V5G-TI
Ubiquiti Networks AM-V5G-Ti
|Price||£190.00 EXC VAT||£188.10 EXC VAT||£186.20 EXC VAT||£183.35 EXC VAT||£180.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
This product is "End Of Life"
The Ubiquiti AirMAX Titanium Variable Beam Sector provides adjustable beamwidth from 60 to 120 degrees combined with great isolation performance, the new titanium sectors provide additional scalability and noise immunity performance in hi-noise environments. Drawing on their depth of electrical and mechnical engineering expertise, Ubiquiti has developed the airMAX Titanium Sector to be highly resistant to noise interference in co-location deployments.
To get the best from this sector we recommend using the Rocket M5 Titanium in order to achieve the most reliable PTMP Links.
Having adjustable beamwidth options enhances scalability and streamlines inventory. The airMAX Titanium Sector may be custom configured for any deployment requiring a 60, 90, or 120 degree sector.
Antenna with Rocket Accessories supplied 'Rocket not included'
- Dimensions: 721 x 149.1 x 75.7 mm
- Weight: 3.72 kg (with Brackets)
- Frequency Range: 5.45 - 5.85 GHz
- Beamwidth Angles: 60/ 90/ 120
- Gain (Beamwidth Dependent):
- 21 dBi @ 60
- 20 dBi @ 90
- 19 dBi @ 120
- Electrical Downtilt: 2 Degs
- Vertical Beamwidth: 4 Degs (-3dB)
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 25 dB Min.
- F/B Ratio: 30 dB
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- RF Connectors: 2 RP-SMA Connectors (Weatherproof )
- Compatible Radios:
- RocketM5 Titanium
- Mounting: Pole Mount (Kit Included)
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- Wind Loading: 37 lbs @ 120 mph