Ubiquiti Networks F-POE
|Price||£26.00 EXC VAT||£25.74 EXC VAT||£25.48 EXC VAT||£25.09 EXC VAT||£24.70 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
This product is "End Of Life"
The Ubiquiti FiberPoE is a low-cost, easy to implement solution, that allows long-distance runs to a PoE device. Deployments with the FiberPoE also provide significant EMI and ESD protection over typical PoE installations.
Separate Data and Power Transport:- PoE is ideal for indoor or short-run installations. However, for outdoor, long-distance installations, PoE becomes vulnerable to EMI and is limited to 100 meters with correlated power loss. With the FiberPoE, data and power are transported on separate cables to greatly improve data integrity and enable much longer cable runs. The FiberPoE provides Gigabit bi-directional data transport between twisted-pair Ethernet cable and fiber optic cable, and injects DC power to the Ethernet cable for passive PoE. Use one FiberPoE device as an Fiber?to?Ethernet Converter, or a pair of FiberPoE devices to create a Fiber Bridge.
Fiber Optic Data Transport:- Using fiber optic cable for data transport significantly reduces electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI). Data integrity is also sustained in runs beyond 100 meters, the limit of Ethernet over twisted-pair cable. The FiberPoE supports a 1G SFP module and 24V or 50V power from a DC power cable or PoE cable.
Integrated Fiber Cable Strain Relief:- An integrated strain relief system was thoughtfully designed to fit inside the FiberPoE cover for added protection and a cleaner installation.
- Dimensions- 196.4 x 93.5 x 32.4 mm
- Typical Power Consumption- 1.5W
- Input DC Voltage- 16 to 57V
- Enclosure- White Polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature- -30 to 60Â° C
- Operating Humidity- 10 to 95% Non-condensing
- DC Terminal Block, 2-Wire, 24VDC or 50VDC
- DC In RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) Passthrough
- PoE RJ45 Port, 2-Pair (4, 5+; 7, 8-) (24VDC Input), or 4-Pair (24VDC or 50VDC Input) PoE Passthrough