Ubiquiti Unifi AC LR AP Long Range Access Point UAP-AC-LR-5-24VPassive 5 Pack (No PoE Injectors)
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-LR-5-24vPassive
Linitx Quick Code # 15268
Manufacturer SKU: UAP-AC-LR-5-24vPassive
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
This product is "End Of Life"
Please note - These units accept 24V Passive PoE ONLY
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP AC LR 5 Pack Access Point is Ubiquiti's latest UAP which brings dual band connectivity at that low Ubiquiti price. This new entry model also boasts the latest in 802.11ac technology along with a 3x3 3 dBI Tri-Polarity antenna configuration allowing up to 300Mbps on the 2.4Ghz band and a 2x2 3 dBI Tri-Polarity antenna for the 5Ghz band allowing a maximum through put of 867 Mbps. The UAP AC LR also has a smaller form factor measuring only 17.5cm across as opposed to the previous 20cm.
The UniFi UAP-AC-LR simultaneously supports old gen' and new gen' wireless devices by offering dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO technology for each band; from the legacy 2.4Ghz 802.11g/n to the new 802.11ac which provides greater speed for compatible devices. It has a range of up to 125 m (400 ft). During the initial few months Ubiquiti are due to release firmware upgrades which will allow zero hand-off and wireless uplinking across the AC devices. Band B licensing is also expected; allowing these devices to operate with more available frequencies and greater power output.
With no license costs and a free software controller Ubiquiti offers unlimited scalability to build your wireless networks as small or large as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
After the UniFi Controller software is installed on a Linux, Mac or Windows computer ( also available in a separate hardware box ) it can be accessed through any device using a standard web browser. The Ubiquiti UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi Access Points, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti UniFi devices.
You can power these with any 802.3af switch using the Indoor Gigabit Adapter.
- 5x UniFi(UAP AC LR) AP
- 5x Mounting bracket
- PoE Injectors not included
- 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Band
- 450 Mbps on 2.4 Ghz
- 867 Mbps on 5 Ghz
- Range up to 600 ft
- WiFi-Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Dimensions 175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm
- Weight 240 g (315 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Max. Power Consumption 6.5 W
- BSSID Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70C
- Operating Humidity 5 - 95% Condensing
- 2.4 GHz 3dBI Integrated
- 5 GHz 3dBI Integrated
- Max. TX Power: 2.4 GHz 24 dBm, 5 GHz 22 dBm
- Advanced Traffic Management:
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 200+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n, 2.4 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11n, 5 GHz (2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac, 5 GHz (2x2) 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps