UAP - Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless AP Access Point Wifi Hotspot
The Ubiquiti Unifi UAP Wireless Access Point is Ubiquiti's 2.4GHz ONLY, entry level 300Mbps wifi hotspot. The Unifi UAP is by far the most popular access point in the Unifi UAP range, offering the same great value for money, carrier class performance, unlimited scalability and a free downloadable software based management controller.
The Unifi UAP features 802.11n MIMO technology, each unit capable of speeds up to 300Mbps and with a range of 125m (400ft depending on installation environment). The Unifi UAP uses a 2x2 MIMO antenna system, allowing for support of legacy devices on the 802.11b wifi standard.
LinITX also offer the UAP as a 3 pack of Unifi Wireless Access Points (UAP-3) for those requiring more access points for bigger installs. These are offered including PoE injectors as standard.
LinITX also stock a complete range of Unifi Network Switches, available in 8, 16, 24 & 48 port configurations with power options of 150w all the way up to 750w. Non-PoE options are also available with similar multiple port options. Please see our entire range of Ubiquiti Network Switches available from LinITX.com
As with all Ubiquiti UBNT products, there is no license fee or subscriptions costs to use their excellent, free AirOS software, which allows unlimited scalability, whether you're a home owner or small to large business owner, you can use Ubiquiti products for virtually any wireless networking solution.
Other Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless Access Points in this range:
UAP-AC-PRO-E - Ubiquiti Unifi AC Pro AP
UAP-AC-LITE - Ubiquiti Unifi AC Lite AP
UAP-AC-LR - Ubiquiti Unifi AC LR AP Long Range
UAP-AC-IW - Ubiquiti Unifi AC IW AP In-Wall
UAP-AC-HD - Ubiquiti Unifi AC HD AP
- UniFi(UAP) AP
- Mounting bracket
- PSU with integral Passive PoE injector
- C5 cloverleaf mains cable (a UK power lead will be provided free of Charge)
Packed with Features:
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Guest Portal / Hotspot Support
- Google Maps Integration
- Events and Alerts
- One UniFied Network
- L3 Manageability
- Maps - Upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of your wireless network.
- Statistics - UniFi organizes and visualizes your network(s) traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs.
- Access Points (APs) Easily install, configure, and manage all access points from one location.
- Users and Guests - Keep track and control access of specific users and guests connected to your network(s).
- Remote Firmware Upgrade - Save time and effort by remotely upgrading device firmware.
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support - Easy customization and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to run as an external portal server. Take advantage of UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
- All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization of Hotspot portal pages.
- Google Maps Integration - Upload your own custom coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
- Events and Alerts - UniFi makes it easy to view and set up email delivery of alerts and recent event notifications on your network(s).
- One UniFied Network - Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users seamlessly roam, along with added Unifi switch support and UVP all in on econtroller.
- L3 Manageability - With L3 manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run on a different subnet than the UniFi APs it manages, allowing "no-touch" AP provisioning and cloud based management.