LinITX is committed to protecting your privacy; we are fully PECR and GDPR compliant. We are also registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, Reg. No. Z315777X
What data do we collect?
Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, delivery address etc.) will be collected when you register on our website and place an order with us. This information is only ever used to process your order.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LinITX.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Anonymous site usage data from a trusted third party (Google Analytics).
How will we use your data?
LinITX collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Securely process payment for your order.
- Provide a delivery address and phone number to the courier services we use.
- If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we may email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- If you have requested a credit account with us, we will pass this information to a credit insurance agency to assess your eligibility.
We do not share your data with any other companies, you will only ever be contacted by LinITX for important order updates or additional information required to complete your order.
How do we store your data?
LinITX securely stores your data at our premises on our own secure servers.
LinITX will only store your account specific details (name, address, email, phone number, delivery address, order details etc.).
LinITX does not store any credit / debit card information. This is used when you pay for an order online, card details are then deleted from our servers once your order has been processed.
If you have selected to receive email newsletters from us, LinITX will occasionally send you information about products and services that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop LinITX from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of MultiThread Consultants Ltd. If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please use the unsubscribe link in the footer of every email we send or email us and request removal from our subscriber list.
What are your data protection rights?
LinITX would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from LinITX. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LinITX correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LinITX to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LinITX erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LinITX restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LinITX’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LinITX transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please us the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 01449 888000
Or write to us:
MultiThread Consultants Ltd. (C.O LinITX)
8 Williamsport Way
Lion Barn Industrial Estate