IDEA4TEC Smart PowerBank Active PoE 48V 802.3af - (UK Adapter)
Linitx Quick Code # 14742
Manufacturer SKU: PowerBank-PoE-48V/UK
|Price||£85.99 EXC VAT||£85.13 EXC VAT||£84.27 EXC VAT||£82.98 EXC VAT||£81.69 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Smart PowerBank Active PoE 48V 802.3af - (UK Adapter)
The Idea4TecSmart PowerBank Active PoE 48V 802.3af is a small and convenient power source for use during installation or equipment testing in situations where mains power may not be available. The PowerBank can be used with 802.3af compatible Ubiquiti products and MikroTik RouterBoards.
- Efficiency 25 W/h, at 300mA load current provides 3 hours of continuous operation.
- Built in Li-Ion 7.2V 3500mAh battery.
- Built-in microprocessor fast charger, full charge in 3 hours.
- Charging power 12V, can be charged from car installation (Suitable adaptor cable required - cable not included).
- 12V PSU included for home/office charging
- Double security of charging and discharge of battery.
- Two RJ45 connectors for Ethernet, including one with PoE.
- Battery level indicator.
- Short circuit indicator.
|Power supply (charging)||12V DC|
|PoE output voltage||48V DC, 300mA (802.3af Active POE)|
|Maximum continuous output current||1500mA|
|Protection activation current, 5s||2A|
|Protection activation current, 1s||2.2A|
|Time for full charging||3h|
|Battery||Li-Ion 18500 7.2v/3500mAh|
|Dimension||147mm x 89mm x 24mm|
|Temperature Range||0 to 60 Degrees|