Netonix WS-26-400-IDC WISP PoE Switch
|Price||£455.00 EXC VAT||£450.45 EXC VAT||£445.90 EXC VAT||£439.08 EXC VAT||£432.25 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Netonix WISP Switch model WS-26-400-IDC is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
- Manufactured and Assembled in North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount
- Optional 19” rack mount kit
- Dimensions 343 mm x 248 mm x 44 mm
- Operating temperature -25 to 55°C
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port
- 24 Ports with individually Manged POE
- 2 SFP Uplink Ports
Optional rack mount kit sold separately
NOTE: This switch is designed to operate on negative or positive 36V-72V sites and does not allow monitoring of DC input voltage
You can find the Netonix datasheet here.