RF elements Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna 20/30 Degree - AH2030-TP
RF elements AH2030-TP
|Price||£282.00 EXC VAT||£279.18 EXC VAT||£276.36 EXC VAT||£272.13 EXC VAT||£267.90 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
RF elements AH2030-TP Asymmetrical Horn TP 20/30 Degree Antenna
RF elements AH2030-TP features asymmetrical horn antennas with asymmetrical beam shape and TwistPort connector. AH2030-TP provides excellent noise rejection, network scalability and throughput increase. It has an elliptical beam cross-section, which is wide in azimuth and narrow in elevation plane; this is useful for projects where asymmetrical beam shape gives optimal coverage.
The RF elements AH2030-TP offers BeamSwitch technology, which enables mounting the antenna with 90 degrees rotation by swapping the position of the handle and the bracket. AH2030-TP can provide 20 degrees azimuth and 30 degrees elevation beam width.
RF elements AH2030-TP antennas have balanced horizontal and vertical beam patterns. Balanced H+V beams are very difficult to achieve for antennas with asymmetrical beam shape and this is the area where all competitive products on the market fail. Balanced H+V beams are critical feature for link performance.
RF elements AH2030-TP has a solid aluminium body, built to last and perfect for most harsh weather conditions. Using die cast, and extruded aluminium; stainless steel, high quality ABS plastic and high density polyethylene.
There is a wide range of TwistPort Adapters, which enable connection directly to any TwistPort-enabled antenna, including Ubiquiti and MikroTik radios.
- Frequency Range: 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain: 20.5 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB: H 30° / V 30°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB: H 20° / V 20°
- Mechanical Adjustment: ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 40 - 80 mm (1.5 - 3.1 inch)
- Antenna Connection TwistPort™ - Quick Locking Waveguide Port
- Antenna Type Horn
- Materials UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate,
- HDPE, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental IP55
- Pole Mounting Diameter 40-80 mm (1.5-3.1 inch)
- Recommended as close to 80 mm (3.1 inch) as possible
- Temperature -35°C to +60°C (-31°F to +140°F)
- Wind Survival 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Wind Load 71/49 N - Front/Side at 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Effective Projected Area 580/404 cm2 - Front/Side (89.9/62.6 in2)
- Mechanical Adjustment ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Weight 4.2 kg (9.2 lbs) – single unit*
- 6.3 kg (13.8 lbs) – single unit incl. package*
- Single Unit Retail Box: 483 × 334 × 235 mm (19.0 x 13.1x 9.2 inch)*
- Frequency Range 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain 20.5 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -3 dB H 21° / V 21°
- Elevation Beam Width -3 dB H 15° / V 15°
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB H 30° / V 30°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB H 20° / V 20°
- Beam Efficiency** 95%
- Front-to-Back Ratio 35 dB
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
RF elements AH2030-TP Datasheet