RF elements Asymmetrical Horn TP Antenna 20/30 Degree - AH2030-TP
RF elements AH2030-TP
|Price||£285.00 EXC VAT||£282.15 EXC VAT||£279.30 EXC VAT||£275.03 EXC VAT||£270.75 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
RF elements AH2030-TP Asymmetrical Horn TP 20/30 Degree Antenna
RF elements AH2030-TP features asymmetrical horn antennas with asymmetrical beam shape and TwistPort connector. AH2030-TP provides excellent noise rejection, network scalability and throughput increase. It has an elliptical beam cross-section, which is wide in azimuth and narrow in elevation plane; this is useful for projects where asymmetrical beam shape gives optimal coverage.
The RF elements AH2030-TP offers BeamSwitch technology, which enables mounting the antenna with 90 degrees rotation by swapping the position of the handle and the bracket. AH2030-TP can provide 20 degrees azimuth and 30 degrees elevation beam width.
RF elements AH2030-TP antennas have balanced horizontal and vertical beam patterns. Balanced H+V beams are very difficult to achieve for antennas with asymmetrical beam shape and this is the area where all competitive products on the market fail. Balanced H+V beams are critical feature for link performance.
RF elements AH2030-TP has a solid aluminium body, built to last and perfect for most harsh weather conditions. Using die cast, and extruded aluminium; stainless steel, high quality ABS plastic and high density polyethylene.
There is a wide range of TwistPort Adapters, which enable connection directly to any TwistPort-enabled antenna, including Ubiquiti and MikroTik radios.
- Frequency Range: 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain: 20.5 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB: H 30° / V 30°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB: H 20° / V 20°
- Mechanical Adjustment: ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 40 - 80 mm (1.5 - 3.1 inch)
- Antenna Connection TwistPort™ - Quick Locking Waveguide Port
- Antenna Type Horn
- Materials UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate,
- HDPE, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental IP55
- Pole Mounting Diameter 40-80 mm (1.5-3.1 inch)
- Recommended as close to 80 mm (3.1 inch) as possible
- Temperature -35°C to +60°C (-31°F to +140°F)
- Wind Survival 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Wind Load 71/49 N - Front/Side at 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Effective Projected Area 580/404 cm2 - Front/Side (89.9/62.6 in2)
- Mechanical Adjustment ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Weight 4.2 kg (9.2 lbs) – single unit*
- 6.3 kg (13.8 lbs) – single unit incl. package*
- Single Unit Retail Box: 483 × 334 × 235 mm (19.0 x 13.1x 9.2 inch)*
- Frequency Range 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain 20.5 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -3 dB H 21° / V 21°
- Elevation Beam Width -3 dB H 15° / V 15°
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB H 30° / V 30°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB H 20° / V 20°
- Beam Efficiency** 95%
- Front-to-Back Ratio 35 dB
- 1x AH-TP Body
- 1x Bracket Base UBR
- 1x Bracket Ring UBR
- 1x AH-TP Bracket Arm
- 1x Pole Mount Bracket
- Screws For Mounting
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
RF elements AH2030-TP Datasheet