Sequoia DELTA 6A 3G SMA Antenna - DELTA6A/x/SMAM/S/S/11
|Price||£15.00 EXC VAT||£14.85 EXC VAT||£14.70 EXC VAT||£14.48 EXC VAT||£14.25 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Sequoia DELTA6A/x/SMAM/S/S/11 DELTA 6A 3G SMA Antenna
The Siretta Delta 6A, 6B and 6C range is a 1/2 wave dipole, knuckle joint antenna that gives superior performance for GSM, 3G, ISM and Wifi applications.
Terminated with an SMA male connector, the unique knuckle adjusts through a 0 / 45 & 90 degree angle and swivels to ensure a vertical polarity when fitted to the radio module.
The radiating element consists of a two part design and is overmoulded in black, high grade rubber giving a rugged, stylish finish.
The DELTA 6 range is a popular antenna range for customers requiring a straightforward to fit, reliable product and is qualified and used with many of today's GSM / GPRS / 3G and Wifi products and has an SMA male connector.
- Dimensions: Length - 196mm, Diameter - 13mm
- Connector: SMA male
- Mounting method: Direct connect
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 °C
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Gain (peak): 6.8dBi
- VSWR: <2:1
- Voltage and supply current: Passive
- Operating frequences: 850, 900, 1800,1900 MHz (GSM) 2100MHz (3G/UMTS) 868MHz, 915MHz (ISM)
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiating element: 1/2 wave