TP-Link AX1800 Whole Home Mesh WiFi 6 System - Deco X20 (3-Pack)
|Price||£233.00 EXC VAT||£230.67 EXC VAT||£228.34 EXC VAT||£224.85 EXC VAT||£221.35 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
TP-Link AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System - Deco X20 (3-Pack)
Advanced Mesh Powered by Wi-Fi 6 - The Deco X20 features Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
Wi-Fi Dead Zone Killer - With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beam-forming, Deco X20 boosts broader whole home Wi-Fi up to 5,800 ft2 (3-pack). Wireless connections and optional Ethernet back-haul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming for Greater Experiences - TP-Link Mesh means Deco X20 units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
More Connections for Immersive Streaming - Enjoy a more efficient network with 4× the average throughput on connected devices in dense environments thanks to Wi-Fi 6 technology. Deco X20 is tested to connect over 150 devices without dragging down performance.
Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed = No Wait - The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate combines to boost speeds up to 1.8 Gbps - ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like cloud gaming and 4K UHD video. Families will enjoy immersive live-streaming with flawless video and clear audio without buffering.
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier - Unbox the Deco X20, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
Wi-Fi Made Easy:
- Easy Management. Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the Deco app, including seeing all connected devices, prioritising your own, setting up a guest network, and more.
- Voice Control. Pair with Alexa to control Deco X20 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
- All Decos Work Together. Deco X20 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a mesh network. Expand mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1,800 Mbps—1,201 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCareTM provide personalised features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
tplink, to-link, toplink, tp link
|Deco X20-3 Specifications|
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
|WiFi Range||4-6 Bedroom Houses (3-pack)TP-Link Mesh Technology
Optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units to provide seamless coverage
2× Antennas (Internal)
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Distribute devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Simultaneously communicates with multiple WiFi 6 clients
More than enough bandwidth for connected devices
|Working Modes||Router Mode
Access Point Mode
|Processor||1 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Ethernet Ports||2× Gigabit Ports
*Per Deco Unit
Supports WAN/LAN auto-sensing
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
HomeCare™ AntivirusMalicious Site Checker
Port Intrusion Prevention
Infected Device Isolation
Notification and Log
|Guest Network||1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
|Parental Controls||HomeCare™ Parental ControlsCustom Profiles
Time Schedule (Bed Time)
|WAN Types||Dynamic IP
|Quality of Service||HomeCare™ QoSQoS by Device
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||OTA Firmware Upgrade
|NAT Forwarding||Port Forwarding
DHCP Client List
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||4.33 × 4.33 × 4.49 in
(110 × 110 × 114 mm)
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 or later
iOS 9.0 or later
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉ ~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉ ~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|WiFi Transmission Power||CE:
<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
<30 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<30 dBm (5 GHz)
- Deco X20 (3-pack)
- 3 Deco X20 Units
- 1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 3 Power Adapters
- 1 Quick Installation Guide