TP-Link Omada AX3600 WiFi 6 Multi-Gigabit Ceiling Access Point - EAP660 HD
|Price||£210.00 EXC VAT||£207.90 EXC VAT||£205.80 EXC VAT||£202.65 EXC VAT||£199.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
TP-Link Omada EAP660 HD Wireless WiFi 6 Multi-Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
The TP-Link EAP660 HD, Ultra-High Performing AX3600 WiFi 6 Enterprise Wireless for High-Density Environments.
High-Density Connectivity with 4× Increased Capacity - OFDMA and Uplink & Downlink MU-MIMO increase network capacity by up to 4× versus Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) in high-density environments to connect more devices simultaneously. Leverage multi-user capabilities and upgrade your business like never before.
Blazing Fast Speed with 8 Spatial Streams - The Omada Wi-Fi 6 Access Point features the latest 802.11ax technologies like 1024 QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, which allows the EAP to boost overall speeds up to 3550 Mbps (2402 Mbps on a 5 GHz band and 1148 Mbps on a 2.4 GHz band)†. With 8 spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
Optimised Wired Performance with 2.5 GE PoE+ Port - Armed with a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port, the EAP660 HD delivers exceptional multi-gigabit performance to support the insatiable demand for better and faster Wi-Fi. Compatibility with standard 802.3at PoE+ is ideal for flexible deployment.
Seamless Roaming - 802.11k/v roaming switches clients automatically to the AP with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
Boost Network Efficiency in All Aspects With Rich Advanced Features:
- Band Steering: Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- Load Balance: ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high-density business networks
- Airtime Fairness: Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments
Secure Guest Network with Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS Login - Guest Network provides elevated secure access to guests sharing your Wi-Fi network, with captive portal helping maintain only authorised guests to use the network. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and power up your business.
- Ultra-Fast Wi-Fi 6 Speeds - Simultaneous 1148 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 3550 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Density Connectivity - 4× increased capacity to connect more devices simultaneously.
- Integrated into Omada SDN - Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)§, Centralised Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralised Management - Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- 2.5G Port - A 2.5 Gbps Ethernet port boosts total internet throughput.
- Seamless Roaming - Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- PoE+ Support - Supports Power over Ethernet (802.3at) for convenient deployment and installation.
- Secure Guest Network - Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
tplink, to-link, toplink, tp link
|EAP660 HD Specifications|
|Interface||1× 2.5 Gbps Ethernet Port (supports IEEE802.3at PoE)|
|Power Supply||• 802.3at PoE
• 12 V DC
|Power Consumption||• EU: 18.5 W
• US: 21.5 W
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||9.6 × 9.6 × 2.5 in (243 × 243 × 64 mm)|
|Antenna Type||Internal Omni
• 2.4 GHz: 4× 4 dBi
• 5 GHz: 4× 5 dBi
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||• 5 GHz: Up to 2402 Mbps
• 2.4 GHz: Up to 1148 Mbps
|Wireless Functions||• 1024-QAM
• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• Seamless Roaming
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
|Transmission Power||• CE:
<20 dBm(2.4 GHz, EIRP)
<23 dBm(5 GHz, EIRP)
<26 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<26 dBm (5 GHz)
|Centralised Management||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|SNMP||v1, v2c, v3|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||• EAP660 HD
• Power Adapter
• Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
• Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Linux|
|Environment||• Operating Temperature: 0–40 ℃ (32–104 ℉)
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
- EAP660 HD
- Power Adapter
- Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
- Installation Guide