Ubiquiti airMAX M2 Sector Antenna 16dBi 90 Degree - AM-2G16-90
Ubiquiti Networks AM-2G16-90
||£105.00 EXC VAT||£103.95 EXC VAT||£102.90 EXC VAT||£101.33 EXC VAT||£99.75 EXC VAT ||CALL US
Ubiquiti Sector Antenna 2.4GHz AirMAX MIMO 16dBi 90 Degree
World Class Antenna Designs:
Next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors:
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 2.3 - 2.7 GHz
- Gain: 16-17 dBi
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (-6dB): 91 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (-6db): 90 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 9 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 700 x 145 x 79mm
- Weight: 3.9Kg
- Windloading: 19 lbf @ 100 mph
- Wind survival: 125mph
There are no reviews for this product at this time
Frequently Purchased Together