Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam AC 2.4GHz CPE - PBE-2AC-400
4 more arriving 26-May-2023
Login to preorder
Availability: Despatched next working day
Linitx Quick Code # 16146
Manufacturer SKU: PBE-2AC-400
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Inc
|Price||£105.00 EXC VAT||£103.95 EXC VAT||£102.90 EXC VAT||£101.33 EXC VAT||£99.75 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
Ubiquiti airMAX PBE-2AC-400 PowerBeam AC 2.4GHz CPE 18dBi
The PBE-2AC-400 uses its high gain antenna to direct RF energy in a tighter beamwidth resulting in a strong signal and lower interference due to spacial filtering.
The PBE-2AC-400's features are crucial when installing in a crowded RF environment as they will yield a higher Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR); improving the overall performance of the wireless link.
The Powerbeam 2AC also comes equipped with a 5GHz management radio for easy access to the airOS configuration interface; simply download the UNMS app (available on the App Store or Google Play) to set up, configure, and manage the PBE-2AC-400.
- Improved Noise Immunity: Competing signals are reduced due to the spatial filtering from the high gain antenna
- Integrated Design: Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology removes the need for a cable between the feed horn and radio as they are integrated into the same unit. This eliminates cable losses - improving the performance of the radio.
- Superior Performance: Ubiquiti's airMax AC protocol builds on the strong foundations set by the original airMax engine with improved TDMA latency and network stability. The airMax scheduler now makes use of hardware acceleration to support the high data rates and dense modulation used by the airMax ac technology.
- Innovative Mechanical Design: The PBE-2AC-400 comes with an easy-to-use pole mount; only a single wrench is needed to mount the device and the built-in mechanical tilt system offers elevation adjustments of +/- 20 degrees. If necessary the antenna feed can be easily detached from the dish/mount with the push of a button.
|Dimensions (with Radome)||420 x 420 x 289mm|
|Weight (including mount)||1.795 kg|
|Power Supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)|
|Max. Power Consumption||7.5W|
|Power Method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Supported Voltage Range||22 to 26VDC|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Processor Specs||MIPS 74Kc|
|LEDs||Power,Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength|
|Channel Sizes||10/20/40 MHz|
|Enclosure||Antenna Feed: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic|
Dish Reflector: Powder-Coated SPCC
|Mounting||Pole-Mounting Kit (Included)|
|Wind Loading||342.5 N @ 200 km/h (77 lbf @ 125 mph)|
|Wind Survivability||200 km/h (125 mph)|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to 70C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|
|Salt Fog Test||IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5|
|Vibration Test||IEC 68-2-6|
|Temperature Shock Test||IEC 68-2-14|
|UV Test||IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4|
|Wind-Driven Rain Test||ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
- Dish Reflector
- Antenna Feed
- Rear Housing
- Adjustment Bracket
- Mounting Bracket
- Hex Bolts with Washers (Qty. 4)
- Pole Clamp
- Carriage Bolts (Qty. 2)
- Flange Nuts (Qty. 2)
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
- UK Power Cord
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.