MikroTik Cloud Core Router Firewall VPN 1GB RAM 9 Core CCR1009-7G-1C-PC (RouterOS L6)
|Price||£320.00 EXC VAT||£316.80 EXC VAT||£313.60 EXC VAT||£308.80 EXC VAT||£304.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The new updated revision of the CCR1009 series is here.
No switch-chip - The CCR1009-7G-1C-PC now features fully independent Ethernet ports each with direct connection to the CPU, overcoming the previous shared 1Gbit limitation from the switch-chip ports and utilising the full potential of the CPU processing power.
Combo-port - A single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces - an SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. This port also allows you to switch over from one interface to the other via the software, so if you are somehow disconnected, you have a unique hardware fail-over.
100Mbps SFP support - The CCR1009-7G-1C-PC is the first MikroTik device to support 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
Higher throughput - Due to the way in which the ports are connected to CPU, the new CCR1009 models can achieve a higher throughput.
- Product code- CCR1009-7G-1C-PC
- CPU nominal frequency- TILE-Gx9, 9 cores, 1 GHz
- Size of RAM- 1 GB
- Storage type- NAND
- Storage size- 128 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports- 7
- Number of USB ports- 1
- Power jack- 1
- PoE in- Yes
- Supported input voltage- 18 V - 56 V
- Voltage monitor- Yes
- PCB temperature monitor- Yes
- CPU temperature monitor- Yes
- Dimensions- 272x190x47mm
- Operating system- RouterOS, level 6 license
- Max Power consumption- 25W
- Ethernet/SFP combo port- 1
- USB slot type- microUSB type AB
- Serial port- RS232
- Weight- Package: 1.62 Kg; Unit: 892g
- 24V 2.5A Power adapter
- USB cable
- Rack ears
- IEC cord