Netonix WISP PoE 6 Port Network Switch 6Gb WS-6-MINI
|Price||£130.00 EXC VAT||£128.70 EXC VAT||£127.40 EXC VAT||£125.45 EXC VAT||£123.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The WS-6-MINI is designed specifically for the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
Highest density of PASSIVE POE ports per cubic inch on the market for those small equipment boxes.
The only switch line on the market that can deliver 1.5A of 24V or 48V on all 4 pairs (24VH and 48VH).
The only switch line on the market that has current sensors on all passive POE ports.
Can be powered 3 ways (see options):
- 48VH 1.5A passive POE port from another WISP Switch
- 48-53V DC POE adapter up to 2A
- 48-53V DC barrel connector up to 2A
- Manufactured and Assembled in: North America
- Standard Desktop / Wall mount: Yes
- Dimensions: 127mm x 118mm x 32mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Power Input: 37-53 VDC
- Power Input 37-53 VDC
- Chassis Earth Ground Lug: YES
- Max. Power Consumption: 2A
- Switch Core and PHYs: Vitesse
- Processor: MIPS 24K 416 MHz
- System Memory: 128 MB
- Flash Storage: 16 MB
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate: 6 Gbps
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating temperature: -25 to 55 Degs C (-13 to 131 Degs F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Ethernet Ports: (6) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Passive PoE Configured Per Port via UI: 24V 0.75A pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-) / 48V 0.75A pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-) / 24VH 1.5A pins 1,2,4,5(+) 3,6,7,8(-) / 48VH 1.5A pins 1,2,4,5(+) 3,6,7,8(-)
- PoE Out Voltage Range: 48-50 VDC / 22-24 VDC
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port: Yes
- ESD Rating: 24 kV Air / 24 kV Contact
Port 1 will accept passive 48VH (48-53V) using all 4 pairs like a POE injector used to power an airFIBER 24 GHz.
DO NOT power the WS-6-MINI with a standard passive POE adapter that only supplies 48V power on 2 pairs.
If powering the WS-6-MINI with a 48-53V barrel connector power supply port 1 has no POE options, it is just a standard Ethernet port.
If powering the WS-6-MINI with a barrel connector power supply be sure to connect the ground screw to Earth Ground for ESD protection.