Netonix WISP PoE 8 Port Network Switch 150W WS-8-150-DC
|Price||£208.00 EXC VAT||£205.92 EXC VAT||£203.84 EXC VAT||£200.72 EXC VAT||£197.60 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The WS-8-150-DC is designed specifically for the WISP industry delivering Gigabit Ethernet performance in a compact rugged chassis with an extended operating temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
The WISP Switch line is capable of powering 24V,48V, and 48VH devices with software selectable output voltage control. 24V and 48V outputs available right down to 9V input. It is the ideal PoE solution for use at WISP tower deployments.
- Manufactured and Assembled North America
- Standard 19 inch rack mount / Desktop / Wall mount YES
- Dimensions 191mm x 178mm x 44mm
- Weight 2 kg
- Power Input 9-60 VDC
- Chassis Earth Ground Lug YES
- Max. Power Consumption N/A
- Intelligent Forced Air Cooling With Fan RPM Monitoring YES
- Switch Core and PHYs Vitesse
- Processor MIPS 24K 416 MHz
- System Memory 128 MB
- Flash Storage 16 MB
- Total Non-Blocking Line Rate 14 Gbps
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature -25 to 55 Degs C (-13 to 131 Degs F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Console Port RS-232
- Ethernet Ports (6) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- SFP Ports (2)
- Passive PoE Configured Per Port via UI 24V 0.75A pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-)/ 48V 0.75A pins 4,5(+) 7,8(-)/ 48VH 1.5A pins 1,2,4,5(+) 3,6,7,8(-)
- PoE Out Voltage Range 48-50 VDC / 22-24 VDC
- Passive PoE Current Sensors Per Port YES
- ESD Rating 24 kV Air / 24 kV Contact
Monitor DC voltage and current into the switch from your batteries.
Monitors the DC power supply temperature with auto and programmable thermal shutdown.
Program the switch to shut down lower priority POE ports when batteries get low and to restore them when sufficient reserves return or when it detects charging has resumed from solar or wind.
If power gets too low it can be configured to shut down all POE ports and hibernate your remote site until it detects solar or wind charging has resumed and sufficient reserves are generated.
you can chose to run your batteries all the way down to 9V to keep the tower up or have it shut down in stages to preserve your energy.
Since Netonix designed the power supply to have its own micro processor and to communicate to the switch itself you have full control over the power supply and all relative telemetry generated by sensors built into the power supply.