OPEN BOX Dbii F20-PRO 802.11b/g 2.4GHz miniPCI Card
Open Box - Please note that this is an "open box" product, this means that outer packaging may be unsealed or show minor cosmetic damage. All open box items are checked and tested on site before sale. Any imperfections to the actual product will be noted in the description.
Dbii Networks F20-PRO is the World's 1st True Integrated Lightning & ESD protected 802.11b/g 2.4GHz band device with robust surge protection capabilities built into it. It employs our patent pending architecture that integrates the protection for the Radio Frequency (RF) antenna port. Power over Ethernet (POE) port can also be protected with the SafeSurge add-on. Its 500mW RF output power and best in class receive sensitivity and gain are designed with long distance outdoor wireless networks in mind. The card has a built-in Heatsink that makes it optimal for high temperature environments. The card is FCC & CE approved.
RF Port "Lightning" Protection (Built-in)
- ESD Handling: Over 14kV*
- Surge Handling: 8/20uS (10kA)*
*The miniPCI card should be properly grounded with the supplied cable to achieve this level of protection.
Transmitter Characteristics (Tx)
- RF Output Power: 27dBm, 27dBm, 26dBm, 24dBm, 23dBm
- DC Power consumption: 4.3W, 4.3W, 3.4W, 3.3W, 3.0W
Receiver Characteristics (Rx)
- Data Rate: 1Mbps(11b), 6Mbps(11g), 36Mbps(11g), 48Mbps(11g), 54Mbps(11g)
- Receiver Sensitivity: -97dBm, -94dBm, -83dBm, -77dBm, -74dBm
- DC Power consumption: 1.1W, 1.1W, 1.1W, 1.1W, 1.1W