PC Engines APU2 E4 System Board with 4GB RAM
PC Engines APU2E4
|Price||£156.00 EXC VAT||£154.44 EXC VAT||£152.88 EXC VAT||£150.54 EXC VAT||£148.20 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Applications: Routers, firewalls, VOIP, dedicated servers, special purpose network plumbing, education tools...
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- Power: 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2b2, i210AT on apu2b4)
- Firmware: CoreBoot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot.
- Form factor: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Cooling: Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
Changes to apu2e: Changed battery socket footprint to avoid contact problems. Add signal integrity resistor for core voltage control signal.