Ubiquiti airMAX M2 Sector Antenna 16dBi 90 Degree - AM-2G16-90
Ubiquiti Networks AM-2G16-90
|Price||£115.00 EXC VAT||£113.85 EXC VAT||£112.70 EXC VAT||£110.98 EXC VAT||£109.25 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Ubiquiti Sector Antenna 2.4GHz AirMAX MIMO 16dBi 90 Degree
World Class Antenna Designs:
Next-generation technology achieves gain, cross-pol isolation, and beamshaping characteristics rivaling the highest quality cellular carrier basestation antennas in the world. Instantly pair with Rocket M2 to create a powerful AirMax 2x2 MIMO PtMP BaseStation. Rocket mount and weatherproof RF jumpers included.
Rocket M Seamlessly Integrates with AirMax BaseStation Sectors:
Rocket M and AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on AirMax BaseStation/Rocket Antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the Antennas.
- Frequency Range: 2.3 - 2.7 GHz
- Gain: 16-17 dBi
- Polarisation: Dual Linear
- Cross-Pol Isolation: 28dB min
- Max VSWR: 1.5:1
- Hpol Beamwidth (-6dB): 91 deg.
- Vpol Beamwidth (-6db): 90 deg.
- Elevation Beamwidth: 9 deg.
- Electrical Downtilt: 4 deg.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Dimensions: 700 x 145 x 79mm
- Weight: 3.9Kg
- Windloading: 19 lbf @ 100 mph
- Wind survival: 125mph
There is no specification detail for this product yet.
There is no box content detail for this product yet.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no datasheets for this product yet.