Ubiquiti airMAX M5 Rocket - ROCKETM5
Ubiquiti Networks ROCKETM5(EU)
40 more arriving 30-Oct-2020
Linitx Quick Code # 13258
Manufacturer SKU: ROCKETM5(EU)
Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
|Price||£70.00 EXC VAT||£69.30 EXC VAT||£68.60 EXC VAT||£67.55 EXC VAT||£66.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket M5 is a powerful outdoor unit for the 5 GHz band designed for direct mounting on the OUTSIDE UBNT airMAX antennas units. The Rocket M5 allows real communication speeds up to 150 Mbps. Thus the Rocket M5 can simply create the backbone connections over considerable distances or serve more local access points using a sector antenna.
The Ubiquiti airMAX range hosts a range of different antenna's to choose from and thanks to the Rocket M5's versatility the entire 5Ghz antenna range is open to be used along side it. For long range back haul link we recommend a Rocket Dish which can be found here, or for WISP application and connecting multiple client Access devices such as NanoBeam's we recommend using a 5Ghz sector or Omni antenna which can be found here.
As standard the Ubiquiti airMAX Rocket M5 comes housed in a weather proof plastic casing, but for extra RF shielding and weather proofing he recommend the RF Elements RockShield for Rocket M5. The RockShield comes with everything you need to mount and protect the rocket, no extra Pigtail cables are needed the standard ones fit perfect.
Another advantage is, beside high data transfer rates thanks to the use of 802.11n standard, time multiplex TDMA, which allows the unit in the AP mode connect more than 300 clients with low latency.
The output of the MIMO antennas airMAX RSMA are 2 connectors in the waterproof design.
Web administration is very simple and clear. Settings include:
- AP mode, client or WDS
- Traffic shaping
- Between WAN and LAN routing and transparent bridge, with or without NAT
- Antenna polarization (vertical / horizontal / adaptive)
- Disable or enable the output for an external antenna
- Signal strength, which correspond to the onboard LED indicator
- Output power up to 27 dBi
- In Bridge and WDS mode device supports IPv6 transparent transfers.
In package is included a 24 V power supply and PoE injector, with the reset button which put device into TFTP firmware recovery mode.
- TX Power regulation: yes
- Comformity: FCC, CE
- Default IP: 192.168.1.20
- Default name: ubnt
- Default password: ubnt
- DHCP: yes
- Dimension: 160 x 80 x 30 mm
- Encryption: WPA, WPA2
- Frequence: 5,170 - 5,875 GHz
- Channel Width: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Chipset: Atheros
- Interface : LAN, WiFI
- IPv6 support: Transparent (Bridge mode)
- LAN port: 1x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Max. output power: 27 dBm
- Modulation: OFDM
- NAND: 8 MB
- Operation mode : AP, Client, WDS
- Operational temperature: -30 ~ 75 C
- OS: AirOS V
- Output for an external antenna: 2x rev. SMA male
- Power supply: 24 V, 1 A
- Procesor: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Standards: 802.11a/n
- Transmission speed: 150 Mbps
- Weight: 0,5 kg