Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam M5 Network Bridge 16dBi NBE-M5-16
Ubiquiti Networks NBE-M5-16
|Price||£55.00 EXC VAT||£54.45 EXC VAT||£53.90 EXC VAT||£53.08 EXC VAT||£52.25 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Ubiquiti airMAX NBE-M5-16 NanoBeam M5 Network Bridge
The Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam NBE-M5-16 is a result of customer feedback asking for a smaller light PtP link device for short links which Ubiquiti have taken on board and created the NanoBeam 16. The NanoBeam 16 is great for short outdoor hops such as from a school to an outbuilding or temporary classroom or from the house the shed/garage.
The NanoBeam is often deployed in WISP environment thanks to its low price and great range whilst retaining a high throughput. The provided pole mount and ball joint allows flexibility in the mounting as the NanoBeam can be positioned around the ball joint for that perfect signal. The Ubiquiti NanoBeam wall mount and NanoBeam 16 WM are also available as an optional extras.
Improved Noise Immunity: The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Design: The NanoBeam models are available in two form factors:
- All-in-One Design - The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
- Dish Reflector Design - Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airMAX Technology Included: Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This 'time slot' method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS - Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability - High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance - Capable of high-speed, carrier-class links
- TX Power regulation: yes
- Comformity: FCC, IC, CE
- Default IP: 192.168.1.20
- Default name: ubnt
- Default password: ubnt
- DHCP: yes
- Dimension: 140 x 140 x 154 mm
- Encryption: WPA, WPA2
- Frequence: 5.170 - 5.875 GHz
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Chipset: Atheros
- Interface : LAN, WiFI
- IPv6 support: Transparent (Bridge mode)
- LAN port: 1x RJ45 10/100 Mbps
- Max. output power: 26 dBm
- Modulation: OFDM
- NAND: 8 MB
- Operation mode : AP, Client, WDS
- Operational temperature: -40 ~ 70 C
- OS: AirOS V
- Polarization: H/V
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.5 A
- Procesor: MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- RAM: 64 MB
- Sensitivity: -94 dBm
- Standards: 802.11a/n
- Transmission speed: 150 Mbps
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- NanoBeam M5
- Ball Joint Mount
- Lock Ring
- Metal Strap
- PoE Adapter(24V, 0.5A)
- Quick Start Guide
- UK Power Cord