Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam M5 Network Bridge 25dBi PBE-M5-400
Ubiquiti Networks PBE-M5-400
|Price||£74.00 EXC VAT||£73.26 EXC VAT||£72.52 EXC VAT||£71.41 EXC VAT||£70.30 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
PBE-M5-400 - Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam M5 Network Bridge
The Ubiquiti airMAX PowerBeam (PBE-M5-400), previously known as the NanoBeam NBE-M5-400, also superseding the NanoBeam range, the PowerBeam M5 revolutionises CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) installs by integrating uniform beam width, faster processing, small install footprint, and a screwless dish reflector design.
The airMAX PowerBeam M5 uses the Ubiquiti InnerFeed technology, which integrates the radio into the feedhorn of the antenna, this makes installation much easier as it eliminates the need for cables. The PowerBeam M5 is also capable of PtP (point to point) linking with distances of up to 20Km if there is clear line of sight.
Please note that speeds achieved will depend on signal strength and channel width used, eg at 20Km on a 20MHz band B channel a speed of 50 Mbps might be achieved, whereas at 6km distance a speed of 84 Mbps is possible.
The PowerBeam M5 includes a Gigabit 10/100/1000 Ethernet port as standard and is supplied with a 10/100 Ethernet PoE (power over Ethernet) power supply. Customers requiring use of the Gigabit Ethernet port will need to purchase an additional 10/100/1000 PoE power supply or one of the Ubiquiti ToughSwitch range of products.
Ubiquiti PowerBeam M5-400 Key Features:
- Faster Processor Increases Performance
- Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20degree of uptilt and up to 20 degree of downtilt.
- Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the PowerBeam on the pole.
- Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and brackets Made of galvanized steel that is powder coated for superior corrosion resistance. Redesigned pole bracket for the 400 mm dish and fender washers for the 300 mm dish prevent paint from being removed from the metal brackets for improved corrosion resistance.
- Easy Assembly and Installation
The PowerBeam M5 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, noise immunity is improved by the PowerBeam blocking or spatially filtering out noise. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The PowerBeam utilises airMAX technology, which unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti's Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This 'time slot' method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions (mm): 420 x 420 x 275
- Weight: 1.753 kg
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Frequency: 5.170-5.875GHz
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Gain: 25dBi
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20 to -10
- Output Power: 26 dBm
- Wind Loading: 45 lbf @ 125 mph
- Wind Survivability: 125 mph
- LEDs: Power, LAN, WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: 24 kV, Contact: 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
- Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- PBE-M5-400 Antenna Feed
- Dish Reflector
- Rear Housing
- Dish Bracket
- Pole Clamp
- Flange Nuts (Qty. 2)
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket
- UK Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide