Ubiquiti Unifi UAP AC Pro AP/Hotspot
Ubiquiti Networks UAP-AC-PRO
||£113.00 EXC VAT||£111.87 EXC VAT||£110.74 EXC VAT||£109.05 EXC VAT||£107.35 EXC VAT ||CALL US
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP AC Pro Access Point is Ubiquiti's latest UAP which bring dual band connectivity at that low Ubiquiti price. Not only is dual band now a feature on this new model but the latest in 802.11ac technology is included by default along with a 3x3 3 dBI antenna configuration allowing up to 1300Mbps on the 5Ghz band.
The UniFi UAP AC Pro offers simultaneous support for the old gen' and new gen' wireless device by offering dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO technology for each band proving legacy 2.4Ghz 802.11G/N to the new 802.11ac providing greater speed for compatible devices. It has a range of up to 125 m (400 ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports matching. During the initial few month Ubiquiti are due to release firmware upgrades allowing zero hand-off and wireless uplinking across the AC devices, band B licensing is also expected allowing these devices to operate with more available frequencies and power output.
The UAP AC Pro is also available in a 5 pack with no included POE injectors, click here for details
With no license costs and a free software controller Ubiquiti offers Unlimited Scalability to build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
After the UniFi Controller software is installed on a Linux, Mac or Windows computer ( also available in a separate hardware box ) the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller can be accessed through any device using a standard web browser. The Ubiquiti UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi Access Points, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti UniFi devices.
- UniFi(UAP AC Pro) AP
- Mounting bracket
- PSU with integral Passive PoE injector
- C5 cloverleaf mains cable (a UK power lead will be provided free of Charge)
- 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Band
- 450 Mbps on 2.4 Ghz
- 1300 Mbps on 5 Ghz
- Range up to 400 ft
- WiFi-Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Dimensions 196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm
- Weight 360 g (450 g with Mounting Kits)
- Networking Interface (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Buttons: Reset
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method:Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported
(Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Supply 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter Included
- Max. Power Consumption 9 W (20w with optional accesory)
- BSSID Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save Supported
- Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- Certifications CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature -10 to 70C
- Operating Humidity 5 - 95% Condensing
- 2.4 GHz 3dBI Integrated
- 5 GHz 3dBI Integrated
- Max. TX Power: 2.4 GHz 22 dBm, 5 GHz 22 dBm
- Advanced Traffic Management:
- VLAN 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation Supported
- WMM Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients 200+
- Supported Data Rates (Mbps)
- 802.11a 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n, 2.4 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11n, 5 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
- 802.11ac, 5 GHz (3x3) 6.5 Mbps to 1300 Mbps (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS1/2, VHT 20/40/80)
- 802.11b 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
Help with the Unifi Controller can be found here
1 month ago Collected by Trustpilot
Great product at a great price from LinITX
8 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
Beautifully designed, quick and efficient setup, now running UniFi controller from Debian buildserver in-office and enjoying centralized visibility over all of our access points
9 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
Truly is a price disrupting entry-level enterprise AP. Great device with excellent build quality and the easy-to-use features are what one would expect from Ubiquiti.
10 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
Great bit of kit and fast delivery.
11 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
Excellent APs, lots of support online, very easy to install!
11 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
Truly excellent hardware. Strongly recommended.
1 year ago Collected by Trustpilot
I've just added my 3rd one of these to my constellation in order to fill some coverage gaps. The access points work very well and the whole Unifi ecosystem with the controller system works very well indeed. Perhaps not as advanced as similar systems from the likes of Cisco, but far cheaper and Ubiquiti are constantly working to improve it. Far better than scattering discrete access points all over the place and configuring them individually.
Customers who purchased this also purchased: