IDEA4TEC Smart PowerBank PoE 24V Passive - UK Adaptor Included
Linitx Quick Code # 14741
Manufacturer SKU: PowerBank-PoE-24V/UK
|Price||£64.99 EXC VAT||£64.34 EXC VAT||£63.69 EXC VAT||£62.72 EXC VAT||£61.74 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
Smart PowerBank PoE 24V Passive - UK Adaptor Included
The Smart PowerBank PoE 24V is a handy power source for use during installation or testing of equipment where a mains power source may not be available. It is designed to power devices that use passive PoE. The PowerBank can be used with Ubiquiti Networks AirMax products and MikroTik RouterBoards.
- Efficiency 25 W/h, at 500mA load current provides 3 hours of continuous operation.
- Built in Li-Ion 7.4V 3500mAh battery.
- Built-in microprocessor fast charger, full charge in 3 hours.
- Charging power 12V, can be charged from car installation.(Suitable adapter cable required. Not supplied).
- 12V PSU included for home/office charging
- Double security of charging and discharge of battery.
- Two RJ45 connectors for Ethernet, including one with PoE.
- Battery level indicator.
- Short circuit indicator.
- Power supply (charging): 12V DC
- PoE output voltage: 24V DC ,500mA (passive POE)
- Maximum continuous output current: 1500mA
- Protection activation current, 5s: 2A
- Protection activation current, 1s: >2,2A
- Time for full charging: 3h
- Battery: Li-Ion 18500 7.2v/3500mAh
- Weight: 230g
- Dimension: 147mm x 89mm x 24mm
- Temperature Range: 0 to 60 Degrees