IDEA4TEC Smart PowerBank PoE 24V Passive - UK Adaptor Included
||£64.99 EXC VAT||£64.34 EXC VAT||£63.69 EXC VAT||£62.72 EXC VAT||£61.74 EXC VAT ||CALL US
The Smart PowerBank PoE 24V is a handy power source for use during installation or testing of equipment where a mains power source may not be available. It is designed to power devices that use passive PoE. The PowerBank can be used with Ubiquiti Networks AirMax products and MikroTik RouterBoards.
Efficiency 25 W/h, at 500mA load current provides 3 hours of continuous operation.
Built in Li-Ion 7.4V 3500mAh battery.
Built-in microprocessor fast charger, full charge in 3 hours.
Charging power 12V, can be charged from car installation.(Suitable adapter cable required. Not supplied).
12V PSU included for home/office charging
Double security of charging and discharge of battery.
Two RJ45 connectors for Ethernet, including one with PoE.
Battery level indicator.
Short circuit indicator.
- Power supply (charging): 12V DC
- PoE output voltage: 24V DC ,500mA (passive POE)
- Maximum continuous output current: 1500mA
- Protection activation current, 5s: 2A
- Protection activation current, 1s: >2,2A
- Time for full charging: 3h
- Battery: Li-Ion 18500 7.2v/3500mAh
- Weight: 230g
- Dimension: 147mm x 89mm x 24mm
- Temperature Range: 0 to 60 Degrees
Read our Blog about the Smart PowerBank PoE
11 months ago Collected by Trustpilot
well made product. Dropping one star as the power supply is a EU pin type with a UK adapter/converter.
Customers who purchased this also purchased: