Ubiquiti Edgepoint 8 Port Router - EP-R8
Ubiquiti Networks EP-R8
||£390.00 EXC VAT||£386.10 EXC VAT||£382.20 EXC VAT||£376.35 EXC VAT||£370.50 EXC VAT ||CALL US
- Breakthrough in Tower Deployment - The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
- All-in-One Design - A single, compact controller eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
- Purpose-Built for WISP Control The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX® with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
- Advanced Routing Applications - Powerful routing features – such as link balancing – provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.
- Model - EP-R8
- Dimensions - 326.6 x 382.7 x 88.8mm
- Weight - 3.4kg
- Power Input -
- DC Terminal Block
- RJ45 POE
- Power Supply - Min 54v / 0.8A
- VDC Input - 54v / 6A
- Passive POE Input - 54V / 1.5A, 4-Pair (+1, 2, 4, 5; -3, 6, 7, 8) Passive PoE, eth0 and PoE In
(PoE In is DC Only, No Data)
- Passive POE Output -
- 54V or 24V / 1.4A, 4-Pair (+1, 2, 4, 5; -3, 6, 7, 8) Passive PoE, eth1 to eth2
- 24V / 0.7A, 2-Pair (+4, 5; -7, 8) Passive PoE, eth3 to eth7
- Ports -
- 6 x 10/100/1000 RJ45
- 2 x SFP/RJ45 1Gbp Combo ports
- Processor - Dual core 600Mhz - MIPS64Kc
- System Memory - 2GB DDR3
- Storage - 4GB NAND
- Operating Temperature - -20 to 65
- Operating Humidity - 10 to 90% Non condensing
The Datasheet can be found here
There are no reviews for this product at this time
Frequently Purchased Together