Ubiquiti EdgeMAX Edgeswitch 8 Port PoE Network Switch ES-8-150W
Ubiquiti Networks ES-8-150W
|Price||£170.00 EXC VAT||£168.30 EXC VAT||£166.60 EXC VAT||£164.05 EXC VAT||£161.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
The Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 8 Port PoE Switch - ES-8-150W is capable of up to 10Gbps non-blocking throughput with simultaneous connections on all ports with 0 packet loss, this is an excellent entry level switch perfect for edge communications within a small business. We recommend this EdgeSwitch is used in deployments with UAP AC LITE, AC LR and UAP AC PRO with very limited use of the UAP AC EDU due to the 150W maximum output.
If 8 ports just aren't enough, then check out the Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch ES-24-250W with up to 250W power output across 24 ports.
- Enterprise-Class Features - The EdgeSwitch support full Layer 3 routing and management with an extensive array of advance layer 2 features available
- Optical Fiber Backhaul - Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps
- Convenient PoE+ Support - The EdgeSwitch features auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at (48v Unifi Compatibility with no config needed) and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Advanced UI - For advanced users, a Command-Line Interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH, and the comprehensive UI is easy to learn and allows administrators to configure and monitor features in a graphical user interface.
- Model - ES-8-150W
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput - 10 Gbps
- Gigabit RJ45 Ports - 8
- SFP+ Ports - N/A
- SFP Ports - 2
- Max Deliverable PoE - 150W
- Switching Capacity - 20Gbps
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Wallmountable with Mount Brackets (Included)
- DC Input Option (Redundant or Stand-Alone)