PC Engines APU2 C4 System Board 4GB RAM
PC Engines APU2C4
|Price||£145.00 EXC VAT||£143.55 EXC VAT||£142.10 EXC VAT||£139.93 EXC VAT||£137.75 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 724255|
This product is "End Of Life"
The PC Engines APU 2 C4 with 4GB RAM system board is a big step up in performance and capacity from the popular ALIX series.
Applications: Routers, firewalls, VOIP, dedicated servers, special purpose network plumbing, education tools...
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- Storage: Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector.
- Power: 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2C2, i210AT on apu2C4)
- Firmware: CoreBoot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot.
- Form factor: 6 x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm) - same as apu1d, alix2d13 and wrap1e
- Cooling: Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).
There is no specification detail for this product yet.
There is no box content detail for this product yet.
Softronic S 3 years ago Using the APU2 C4 as the heart of a pfSense OpenVPN slave box along with the 16GB MLC Phison mSATA SSD and the APU enclosure. I'm over the moon with the whole package. It works 24/7 and takes little power. It worked out of the box but I updated the BIOS and pfSense to the latest version just becasue I wanted to. Just ordered a second unit to replace my pfSense OpenVPN server.
Alexander 3 years ago Ideal for a pfsense router
Mike 3 years ago Well made with good instructions on how to install it into the case correctly supplied. System is up and running stably as I migrate services from the box it is replacing.
customer 4 years ago Great purchase, superb value and great service throughout.
Luke 4 years ago Works brilliantly. Very fast board with excellent features. OS Install was a breeze.
Nicole 5 years ago Not the cheapest , but makes a wonderful, fast router/access point/dns server/dhcp server/tor node, etc. Loads of memory and processor power - put all these services on the same unit.
Bruce 5 years ago Very feature packed board.
There are no datasheets for this product yet.