RF elements 60 Degree Asymmetrical Beam Antenna - AH60-CC
RF elements AH60-CC
|Price||£360.00 EXC VAT||£356.40 EXC VAT||£352.80 EXC VAT||£347.40 EXC VAT||£342.00 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
RF elements AH60-CC 60 Degree Asymmetrical Beam Antenna
RF elements AH60-CC provides unique asymmetrical beam shape while maintaining excellent noise rejection and performance from a horn antenna with N-female connectors. Enabling new levels of network scalability and throughput increase, the AH60-CC has a unique beam shape; the beam cross-section is elliptical, which is wide in azimuth and narrow in the elevation plane, offering better overall coverage. The AH60-CC's beam pattern is 60° wide in the azimuth plane and 25° in elevation.
RF elements AH60-CC has naturally suppressed side lobes, which focus energy into a single main beam. Absence of side lobes enables excellent noise immunity of a network when using Asymmetrical Horn CC Antennas. The radiation pattern of the AH60-CC is stable over the whole band width of operation.
AH60-CC has balanced horizontal and vertical beam patterns, which is very difficult to achieve for an antenna with asymmetrical beam shape and this is where the AH60-CC excels. Balanced horizontal and vertical beams are a critical feature for stable link performance when switching channels.
RF elements AH60-CC covers an ultra-wide frequency range: 5180-6000 MHz with excellent VSWR performance. It also features N-female connectors, used with a wide range of radios, such as LigoWave, Ubiquiti and MikroTik.
RF elements AH60-CC has a solid aluminium body, perfect for harsh weather conditions. Manufactured from die cast, stamped, and extruded aluminium; stainless steel, high quality ABS plastic, and high density polyethylene.
Frequency Range: 5180 - 6000 MHz
Gain: 17 dBi
Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB: H 60° / V 60°
Elevation Beam Width -6 dB: H 25° / V 25°
Mechanical Adjustment: ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
Pole Mounting Diameter: 40 - 80 mm (1.5 - 3.1 inch)
- Radio Connection 2x N Female Bulkhead Connector
- Antenna Type Horn
- Materials UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate,
- HDPE, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental IP55
- Pole Mounting Diameter 40-80 mm (1.5-3.1 inch)
- Recommended as close to 80 mm (3.1 inch) as possible
- Temperature -35°C to +60°C (-31°F to +140°F)
- Wind Survival 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Wind Load 48/85 N - Front/Side at 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Effective Projected Area 393/697 cm2 - Front/Side (60.9/108 in2)
- Mechanical Adjustment ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Weight 4.6 kg (10.3 lbs) – single unit*
- 5.9 kg (13 lbs) – single unit incl. package*
- Single Unit Retail Box: 540 × 365 × 160 mm (21.2 × 14.3 × 6.3 inch)*
- Frequency Range 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain 17 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -3 dB H 45° / V 42°
- Elevation Beam Width -3 dB H 17° / V 16°
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB H 60° / V 60°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB H 25° / V 25°
- Beam Efficiency** 95 %
- Front-to-Back Ratio 27 dB
- VSWR Max 5180-6000 MHz 1.8
- Polarization Dual Linear H + V
- Impedance 50 Ohm
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
RF elements AH60-CC Datasheet