RF elements 90 Degree Asymmetrical Beam Antenna - AH90-CC
RF elements AH90-CC
|Price||£345.00 EXC VAT||£341.55 EXC VAT||£338.10 EXC VAT||£332.93 EXC VAT||£327.75 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
RF elements AH90-CC 90 Degree Asymmetrical Beam Antenna
RF elements AH90-CC provides unique asymmetrical beam shape while maintaining excellent noise rejection and performance from a horn antenna with N-female connectors. Enabling new levels of network scalability and throughput increase, the AH90-CC has a unique beam shape; the beam cross-section is elliptical, which is wide in azimuth and narrow in the elevation plane, offering better overall coverage. The radiation pattern is 90° wide in the azimuth plane and 25° in elevation.
RF elements AH90-CC has naturally suppressed side lobes, which focus energy into a single main beam. Absence of side lobes enables excellent noise immunity of a network when using Asymmetrical Horn CC Antennas. The radiation pattern of the AH90-CC is stable over the whole band width of operation.
AH90-CC has balanced horizontal and vertical beam patterns, which is very difficult to achieve for an antenna with asymmetrical beam shape and this is where the AH90-CC excels. Balanced horizontal and vertical beams are a critical feature for stable link performance when switching channels.
RF elements AH90-CC covers an ultra-wide frequency range: 5180-6000 MHz with excellent VSWR performance. It also features N-female connectors, used with a wide range of radios, such as LigoWave, Ubiquiti and MikroTik.
RF elements AH90-CC has a solid aluminium body, perfect for harsh weather conditions. Manufactured from die cast, stamped, and extruded aluminium; stainless steel, high quality ABS plastic, and high density polyethylene.
- Frequency Range: 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain: 16 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB: H 90° / V 90°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB: H 25° / V 25°
- Mechanical Adjustment: ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Pole Mounting Diameter: 40 - 80 mm (1.5 - 3.1 inch)
- Radio Connection 2x N Female Bulkhead Connector
- Antenna Type Horn
- Materials UV Resistant ABS Plastic, Polycarbonate,
- HDPE, Aluminium, Stainless Steel
- Enviromental IP55
- Pole Mounting Diameter 40-80 mm (1.5-3.1 inch)
- Recommended as close to 80 mm (3.1 inch) as possible
- Temperature -35°C to +60°C (-31°F to +140°F)
- Wind Survival 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Wind Load 64/90 N - Front/Side at 160 km/h (100 mi/h)
- Effective Projected Area 525/744 cm2 - Front/Side (81.4/115.3 in2)
- Mechanical Adjustment ± 20° Elevation, ± 20° Azimuth
- Weight 5.3 kg (11.6 lbs) – single unit*
- 7 kg (15.4 lbs) – single unit incl. package*
- Single Unit Retail Box: 510 × 420 × 175 mm (20 x 16.5 x 6.8 inch)*
- Frequency Range 5180 - 6000 MHz
- Gain 16 dBi
- Azimuth Beam Width -3 dB H 60° / V 60°
- Elevation Beam Width -3 dB H 16° / V 16°
- Azimuth Beam Width -6 dB H 90° / V 90°
- Elevation Beam Width -6 dB H 25° / V 25°
- Beam Efficiency** 90 %
- Front-to-Back Ratio 30 dB
- VSWR Max 1.8
- Polarization Dual Linear H + V
- Impedance 50 Ohm
Please note that links to other websites are beyond our control. We link in good faith and are not be responsible for their content.
RF elements AH90-CC Datasheet