RF Elements StarterDish 24dBi Parabolic Dish Antenna 5 pack - STD-24-UM-5
RF elements STD-24-UM-5PACK
|Price||£350.00 EXC VAT||£346.50 EXC VAT||£343.00 EXC VAT||£337.75 EXC VAT||£332.50 EXC VAT||Call Us 01449 888000|
RF Elements StarterDish 24dBi Parabolic Dish Antenna - STD-24-UM-5
The StarterDish range from RF Elements is designed to provide a simple, cost-effective solution to CPE deployment scenarios with a wide range of footprint, gain, and connectivity options. The STD-24-UM is designed for medium distance links where its additional gain gives it an advantage over the STD-21-UM. Beam and gain performance are both paramount; the STD-24-UM provides minimised side lobes and stable gain performance over the whole working frequency. The STD-24-UM is compatible with the Ubiquiti Networks and Mimosa waveguide connectors and the separately sold StarterAdapter enables connectivity with any radio with a coaxial interface.
The STD-24-UM is also available as a single unit.
- Beam Performance - Minimised side lobes allow for deployment as CPE antennas in high interference environments.
- Balanced Gain - Stable gain performance over the whole working frequency band and both polarisations results in dependable field performance when changing radio channels
- Flexible Radio Connectivity - Compatible with Ubiquiti Networks and Mimosa waveguide connector. StarterAdapter enables connectivity with any radio with coaxial interfaces
- Slick Pole Mount - Integrated pole mount is simple and light weight. Supports pole diameter of 20 to 55 mm (upper range recommended for best results).
- Light Weight - Low antenna weight makes installation easy in environments with few mounting options.
|Antenna Connection||Waveguide Port|
|Antenna Type||Parabolic Dish|
|Antenna Gain||24 dBi|
|Pole Mounting Diameter||20-55mm|
|Temperature||-35C to 55C|
|Wind Survival||160 Km/h|
|Antenna Compatibility||RF Elements StarterAdapter SMA|
Ubiquiti Networks PS-5AC, IS-5AC, IS-M5